The Communications Manager is responsible for serving the growing communication needs of Life.Church by developing a communication strategy that helps people take their next step toward Christ.
Ministry might not have been the first stop on your journey, but if you’ve been praying to put your years of communications experience to work alongside a team of Kingdom-minded, sold-out, on-fire believers, we’ve got good news. You’re on the right path.
As followers of Christ, we get to communicate the most important message in the world! The Marketing & Communications Team develops the strategies for how our ministry meets people where they are and empowers them to take their next step. If you have a passion for leveraging written communication for the Kingdom, read on!
Who you are:
- Passionate about using your years of experience to develop communications strategies that reach people for Christ
- Eager to develop high-level strategy while also enjoying the details of execution
- Not satisfied with the status quo, you’re proactively looking for ways to pursue excellence
- A team player who’s ready to roll up your sleeves and work alongside a team that’s hardwired to work hard
What you'll do:
- Collaborate with multiple teams and ministries to develop communication strategies and execute them within each channel (website, app, email, and others)
- Lead our church’s effort to optimize our website to rank well for key organic search terms
- Analyze and track webpage, email, and app communication performance
- Develop actionable insights based on data and communicate this information clearly to stakeholders and key leaders
- Help reach thousands of people each week with the life-changing invitation to take their next step toward Christ
For bonus points:
- Have previous working experience with digital communication tools such as Hotjar, Magnolia, HubSpot, Twilio, and/or Braze
- Get excited about understanding industry trends and thinking about how the Church can leverage technology and platforms to reach more people for Christ
- Have bold opinions about sitcoms, movies, and food
- Are fluent in emoji and grammar jokes
To view the expectations and responsibilities of this role, please review the job description.
When you join the Life.Church team, our prayer is that your family will be closer, your leadership will be sharper, your finances will be stronger, your faith will be deeper, and your heart will be larger. And while the biggest perk to working at Life.Church is doing work that makes an eternal difference, you'll find that's not the only benefit we offer:
Flexible work arrangements
Generous and immediate time-off
Industry-leading medical, dental, and vision coverage
Unparalleled employer 401K contribution match
Casual dress code
Professional development funds
And so much more!
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Life.Church: www.life.church/careers. This role is located at Life.Church Central Offices in Edmond, OK.
More Information on Life.Church
Life.Church operates in the Other industry. The company is located in New York, NY, Hendersonville, TN, Springfield, MO, Lenexa, KS, Omaha, NE, Rogers, AR, Overland Park, MO, Wichita, KS, Wichita, KS, Stillwater , OK, Edmond, OK, Edmond, OK, Midwest City, OK, Moore, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, Oklahoma City, OK, Mustang, OK, Yukon, OK, Norman, OK, Shawnee, OK, Keller, TX, Fort Worth, TX, Mansfield, TX, Wellington, FL, Colorado Springs, CO and Rio Rancho, NM. Life.Church was founded in 1996. It has 834 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 32 open jobs at Life.Church, click here.
Read Full Job Description