GnosisDAO builds decentralized infrastructure for the Ethereum ecosystem. Gnosis developed a wide range of products including Gnosis Safe (multisig and programable account), Gnosis Protocol (CowSwap), Conditional Tokens (prediction markets), Gnosis Auction, and Zodiac (standard and tooling for composable DAOs). With the Gnosis Safe and Gnosis Protocol spinning out, Gnosis is determined to address the most pressing problem on Ethereum: The ever-rising cost of transactions, pricing out all but the highest-value transactions.
After a token merger with xDai, GnosisDAO is proud to announce Gnosis Chain: An Ethereum forerunner-companion that addresses scaling issues through solid engineering. We want Gnosis Chain to become the 0xhome of EVM dapps who have been priced out of mainnet. Ethereum used to be colorful and quirky, and it’s time to take that identity back. 🧑🎤
What are we looking for?
- A veteran marketing communications and PR expert with prior experience in financial technology or crypto.
- Solid knowledge and interest in crypto and particularly blockchain ecosystems.
- A storyteller at heart with the ability to articulate and synthesize complex concepts for a variety of audiences.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Deep knowledge and established connections within the crypto/finance/tech media, and strong relationships with the influencer community.
- Great communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable working in a remote, decentralized working environment.
- Experience in other areas of marketing is a plus.
What will you do?
- Craft and manage key messaging for both the brand and ecosystem.
- Cultivate relationships with opinion leaders and influencers in the Web 3 industry and communicate the vision and benefits of our ecosystem and products.
- Manage multiple external communication by developing content for company-owned communication channels and securing media coverage for the company, ecosystem, and internal partners.
- Maintain a pulse on market and industry trends to advise leadership with actionable insights and identify relevant story opportunities.
- Plan and support events such as media pitches, conferences, and other online and offline community events.
What we can offer you
- Do you need resources to pursue your professional goals? -> We got you covered with a personal education and conference budgets;
- Is there something that you would like to try out within our projects? -> You can use your Friday afternoons on research or on a side project in our ecosystem;
- Our hierarchy is flat, so there is no chance to get lost in vertical looking organizational structure;
- Not really an early bird? No worries! -> Flexible working schedules and remote work policies are, for a long time, part of our culture;
- And do not worry about your equipment and subscriptions. We’ll equip you with the latest hardware and provide you all tools you need!
Variety is the spice of life and a celebrated component of our culture. At Gnosis, we strive to create an inclusive environment that empowers our employees. We believe that our products and services benefit from our diverse backgrounds and experiences and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer: all qualified applicants are considered for positions regardless of race, ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, marital status, gender identification, sexual orientation, or physical ability.