**Considering candidates in San Mateo, Santa Barbara, or US-based remote**
Evidation has an exciting growth opportunity for an experienced Content Manager. Reporting to the Head of Commercial Marketing, you will be highly proficient at creating and managing a variety of content, ranging from blogs, articles and infographics to case studies, white papers and daily social media posts.RESPONSIBILITIES
End-to-end project management: Influence, implement, execute and manage the omnichannel content strategy for Evidation’s commercial/enterprise business; manage the day to day creation, review, scheduling and deployment of all B2B content; reinforce content request and content brief processes.
Cross-functional support: As a member of the commercial marketing team, you will partner with and support market shaping, BD, sales enablement, research, HR or B2C teams with content requests; attend weekly, scheduled or ad hoc meetings as needed; promptly learn the organization chart and know which department to contact for specific information requests, statistics, etc.
Content creation: Quickly learn Evidation’s B2B business, value propositions, target audiences, voice/tone and be able to articulate that in writing for product one pagers, case studies, social media posts and other marketing collateral
Content calendar: Maintain calendar that indicates all content, speaking engagements, publication dates, audiences, OKRs, metrics, etc. across the enterprise organization
Content ideation: Proactively monitor industry trends and Evidation projects then propose content concepts, themes and ideas
Social media: Write, schedule and deploy daily posts on LinkedIn and Twitter
Monthly enewsletter: Curate content, build newsletter in Hubspot template, maintain up-to-date subscriber list and deploy on a timely basis, reporting metrics
Third party writers: (blogs/articles/white papers) Manage and expand stable of outside writers, understand their areas of strength, collaborate with internal teams and external writers; create content brief, manage process, edit/proofread content, secure legal approval and publish
Webinars: Schedule, manage speakers, promotion and execution of Zoom webinars (pre/during and post activities)
Metrics: Compile and report metrics on an ongoing monthly basis: B2B subdomain traffic/engagement, social channels, enewsletter, etc.
Grammar/proofreading: Excellent written and verbal communication skills, familiarity with AP Style guidelines
Adaptability: Agile and able to pivot quickly to meet evolving business needsQUALIFICATIONS
- 5-7 years professional experience; Healthcare/life sciences/B2B experience required.
- Must be fluent in Hubspot marketing automation, Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat)
- Webflow (CMS)
Evidation measures health in everyday life and enables anyone to participate in groundbreaking research and health programs. Built upon a foundation of user privacy and control over permissioned health data, Evidation's Achievement platform is trusted by millions of individuals—generating data with unprecedented speed, scale, and rigor. We partner with leading healthcare companies to understand health and disease outside the clinic walls. Guided by our mission to enable and empower everyone to participate in better health outcomes, Evidation is working to bring people individualized, proactive, and accessible healthcare—faster.OUR VALUES
- Put individuals first
- Challenge each other and state your good intent
- Go fast while maintaining quality and integrity
- Work to win together
- Competitive salary + performance bonus + equity
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits with generous company contribution
- Company-provided life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company contribution
- Wellness and wearable device reimbursements, mental health benefits, wellness programs
- Employee advisory committee focused around diversity, equity, inclusion, and belongingness
- Distributed teams and flexible work hours
- Take time when you need it: 13 paid company holidays + flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Mobile phone, home internet, and home office furniture reimbursements
- Apple laptop and your choice of monitor + noise cancelling headphones
- LinkedIn Learning and other professional growth opportunities