Chief Marketing Officer at Rarible (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:25 a.m. (CST) on Thursday, April 21, 2022
Rarible.com is a leading community-centric multi-chain NFT marketplace with over $280 million in trading volume to date and over 5 million monthly visitors. Rarible is home for a variety of PFP collections, digital art, music, metaverse lands, and much more.
Rarible has an extremely active community of followers, creators, curators and collectors who are actively shaping the future of our marketplace and the digital ownership in web3.
We are looking for a forward-thinking, dynamic and creative Chief Marketing Officer with a deep understanding and hands-on immersion into the NFT scene to support Rarible’s next stage of growth as we further advance into the multi-chain future and develop next-gen social tools for the web3 community.
Join our motivated and rapidly growing global, enthusiastic and fully remote team to help build the #1 NFT marketplace of the future!
This role will report into the founding team to create, manage and execute the marketing strategy.
- Define objectives and structure for the Rarible marketing function to drive brand building and awareness within web3 community, adoption and transactions for Rarible.com
- Plan and manage campaign execution with cross-functional colleagues, internal creative team, external partners, and community content creators
- Support and drive volume of users to the Rarible.com platform
- Experiment and test out creative hypotheses
- Define and execute on Marketing strategies and tactics to achieve key results as set on a quarterly and annual basis with a specific focus on user acquisition
- Web3 native with a deep understanding and immersion into web3 and NFT landscape
- Passion for decentralization and digital ownership
- 7+ years in marketing at the cutting edge of B2C industry
- Proven track record of building and managing effective user acquisition team
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills, and ability to work independently by influencing stakeholders at different level
- High attention to detail, excellent time management, and organizational skill
- Ability to work under pressure in fast paced environment and industry
What do we offer
- Working for a rapidly expanding global rocketship
- Unique chance to contribute to the future of NFTs & web3
- Team that cares about products and working conditions
- Flexible hours
- Full-time, paid vacations
- Remote first with relocation packages available
- Hardware and software support
- Attractive packages, including healthcare and dental benefits, 401K and base equity and/or tokens
More Information on Rarible
Rarible operates in the Digital Media industry. The company is located in Los Angeles, CA and Wilmington, DE. It has 113 total employees. To see all 4 open jobs at Rarible, click here.
Read Full Job Description