Channel Marketing Manager at Built Technologies (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:47 p.m. (CST) on Tuesday, June 14, 2022
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.3T U.S. construction industry. We strive to empower lenders, owners, builders, and vendors with innovative software, payment products & services that enable participants to manage risk, maximize productivity and collaboration to ensure better cost management as capital flows into and throughout the construction industry. Founded in 2015, Built now serves more than 140 of the top financial institutions in the US and Canada, including 35+ of the top 100 US construction lenders.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Top 100 Startup Employers in America for 2021. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
As the Channel Marketing Manager, Built for Construction, you will have the opportunity to create, implement and optimize account-based marketing playbooks to meet the growth objectives of the Built for Construction suite of products and services. Working under the Growth Marketing manager, and alongside Revenue teams, the Channel Marketing Manager, Built for Construction will be responsible for developing and executing a magnitude of highly targeted and personalized campaigns to hundreds of prospects at any given time. The ideal candidate for this role has a deep understanding of how to market to different personas within a mid-market organization, has a data-driven mindset, and wants to own campaigns from start to finish.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of our prospect and client lifecycle journey
- Develop targeted multi-touch campaigns based on firmographics, technographics, etc., targeting key personas to engage and move accounts through the Built for Construction prospect to client funnel
- Educate and work closely with the Built for Construction sales and customer success teams on new and existing account-based marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with content and digital marketing teams to promote blog articles, videos, case studies, and more to strategic account lists
- Manage the Built for Construction account lists along with optimizing our Account-Based Marketing platform, Demandbase, for best results
- Create scalable, trackable, account-based marketing playbooks in partnership marketing leadership including account-based prospecting, inbound lead follow-up, nurture campaigns, channel activities, live/online events, meeting setting and automated routing with the goal of increasing conversions to build pipeline and accelerating deal closings
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions
- Oversee project timelines, internal and external resources, and budget
- Establish and report on key performance indicators, pipeline, and sourced/influenced pipeline leveraging marketing dashboards
You will fit right in if you:
- Are a proactive self-starter with a high degree of initiative and critical thinking
- Enjoy continuous learning and operational excellence
- Have an adaptable, can-do work attitude
- Maintain a high degree of personal responsibility and ownership in everything you do
- Understand and obsess over pipeline generation and key metrics
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-4 years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS
- 1-2 years of Salesforce experience
- Experience with Demandbase and/or Sendoso is a plus
- Superb verbal/writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Experience sourcing and managing vendor relationships for marketing program execution
- Unquestionable integrity and excellent work ethic
The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
Competitive benefits including uncapped vacation; health, dental & vision insurance; and 401k
Holistic compensation package including base salary, bonus, and equity
Learning grants to support your professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them bring their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
More Information on Built Technologies
Built Technologies operates in the Fintech industry. The company is located in Nashville, TN. Built Technologies was founded in 2014. It has 330 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Disability Insurance, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits and Life Insurance. To see all 38 open jobs at Built Technologies, click here.
Read Full Job Description