Channel Marketing Manager at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
Chicago's best-performing technology company ,Paylocity , is looking for a Manager, Channel Marketing, to join our Marketing team. Our partners are an extension of our Paylocity family and we're looking for an experienced channel marketer to nurture and expand that family. You'll use your powers of partner positioning to craft innovative, high-performing channel campaigns and initiatives. You're a builder, a collaborator, a pipeline pied piper and an organizational enthusiast.
Reports To: Sr. Manager, Marketing Operations
• Translate your expertise of channel partner audiences into compelling value propositions, messaging, pitch decks and web content to recruit, enable and co-market with channel partners.
• Create and execute campaigns to generate leads and channel partner referral business; including but not limited to co-marketing, new offerings, partner activation and engagement.
• Collaborate closely with the Marketing team to drive integrated marketing deliverables across communications, content, and events for partner initiatives.
• Collaborate closely with the Channel and Sales team to support and prioritize local channel marketing efforts and build support for scale.
• Partner internally and cross-functionally to build and improve how we track and measure success of channel marketing initiatives. Turn data into actionable insights that align with business priorities.
• Drive awareness and enablement programs that inform partners of the latest campaigns, solution offerings, partner wins and tools available to grow their businesses
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field or commensurate experience
• 5+years Channel Marketing experience
• B2B SaaS Marketing experience
• Proven success creating value propositions, messaging and GTM programs and campaigns optimized for a variety of channel partners.
• Proven ability to navigate high growth, ambiguous environments , build from scratch and scale. Embraces new opportunities with flexibility and a curiosity to learn and succeed.
• Strong collaborator with proven success partnering with sales and channel teams for results
• Strong project manager with experience translating multiple inputs into cohesive and prioritized plans centered around business outputs.
• Critical thinker with strong writing, communication, presentation development and delivery skills
• Ability to conduct market, competitor and channel research to gather insights and assess market opportunities. Experience reporting on channel marketing outcomes & ROI. Salesforce.com, Pardot experience a plus.
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.