WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
- Plan, build, test, and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns (events, webinars, email marketing, sponsorships, content launches) and internally created frameworks while running test, experiments, and continually optimize for performance
- Experience with email marketing, including CAN-SPAM rules, GDPR, deliverability experience preferred
- Manage multiple launches simultaneously while utilizing marketing best practices to help drive impactful marketing campaigns through a multi-channel approach
- Understand Tonkean’s target personas and their motivations while ensuring our messaging and creative assets are optimized to meet customer/prospect needs
- Provide campaign reporting for business assessment and decision-making
- Troubleshoot issues on all pre-production and live campaigns
- Manage workload in Asana to effectively and consistently communicate plans, programs and results with stakeholders across the organization
- A team player first and foremost, who is willing to go the extra mile for your colleagues
- 3+ years of marketing campaign experience in a business-to-business (B2B) environment; IT/technology marketing experience preferred
- Advanced proficiency building campaigns and processes in marketing technology platforms (Marketo and Salesforce)
- Excellent communication and organization skills. We’re looking for a highly organized thinker, self-motivated, able to optimize your workload independently, and proactive problem solver
- Outstanding self-starter with flexibility, adaptability, accountability, and thrives in fast-paced startup environments
- Strong understanding and experience working with multiple marketing channels, including digital, webinar, content, and email marketing.
- Proven ability to track campaign performance and ability to recommend actions based on historical results
- BA/BS required
- There Is Always A Way. At Tonkean, we believe that nothing is impossible. There is a solution to every problem - you just need to find it.
- Think People First. We believe in investing in, empowering, and prioritizing people. We work as a team and win as a team. We listen with purpose as we speak with courage. We believe in diversity. We always ask ourselves: Is this giving value to our customers? Is this improving our team? Is this helping me be better?
- Start With Why And Fail Fast. We believe that progress is the only way forward; that action is always better than no action; that innovation requires bravery. We believe that every worthwhile “how” starts with an important “why.” If you know the “why”, and you can learn from it, It’s never a failure. It is the operational cost of progress.
- No BS. To matter, you must - stay focused, keep it simple and always move the needle. We don’t have time for BS. We don’t waste energy; we prioritize efficiency; we stay focused; and we always try to optimize for what’s important.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
- Join a fast-growing business that is venture-backed by Accel, Lightspeed Venture Partners and Foundation Capital.
- Collaborate with a talented yet humble team as we empower operations teams and eliminate mundane tasks.
- Competitive compensation & equity package
- Virtual social events, and annual company retreats
- 401k, Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Tonkean provides each employee with a new laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard and mouse
- Remote employees receive a one-time work from home setup stipend (reimbursable) of $500(USD) upon commencing employment to purchase desk, chair and other work from home tools.