The Campaign Manager role supports the Arrow ECS internal marketing agency, overseeing all workflow for business-aligned marketing campaigns and projects in a timely and effective manner.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Oversee the execution of integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels for brand and supplier marketers.
- Assist brand and supplier marketers during the campaign planning and brief development process, review campaign proposals and assist with internal rate cards to arrive at value-based pricing.
- Develop and recommend cost-effective options and work with agencies to arrive at best pricing and timelines.
- Create campaign estimates and schedules to assist brand or supplier strategists.
- Drive each campaign activity from approval of plan to deploy and then monitor and reporting to ensure objectives and campaign strategies are being met.
- Set up campaign activities in the marketing automation tool (Eloqua) for marketing channels including email, web, social, traditional ads, digital ads, paid social, telemarketing, print media, traditional media etc.
- Introduce new fresh ideas for test campaigns, plan and run those campaigns and turn them into benchmarks for use by planners
- Oversees quality control of all projects through editing, proofing and the review process.
- Collaborate with marketing effectiveness team for timely creation of effectiveness reports and dashboards.
What We Are Looking For:
- At least 2 year of project management background in marketing
- Process oriented
- Very organized
- Ability to execute and report
- 4 year degree preferred
- Experience with Workfront preferred
What's In It for You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$78,300.00 - $86,130.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company's request and sole discretion.
Marketing and Communications
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law.