HelloSign is seeking a Campaign Manager, Brand Media to join our marketing team. We’re looking for a creatively ambitious, performance-driven candidate to lead the execution of strategic awareness driving initiatives that help drive both Brand and Product Awareness.
In this role, you will work closely with the Senior Manager, Paid Media to enable media campaigns aligned to overall business goals, as well as work closely with our media agency on projects including managing global advertising campaigns and devising plans to optimize and measure them effectively. You will also be working with the rest of the HelloSign marketing team, design team, and cross-functional teams across these projects.
You will be part of a small team, with a large amount of ownership and responsibility for setting best practices. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of paid media, ad technology, and have strong collaborative and communication skills.Responsibilities
HelloSign is looking for a proven, collaborative brand marketer whose responsibilities will include:
- Develop, plan, and execute awareness campaign across paid media acquisition channels, including SEM, paid social, programmatic display and online video
- Partner with our paid media agency on the optimal media budget and channel mix allocation that maximizes key awareness-related KPIs
- Drive brand and product awareness across key target audiences and personas via multi-channel paid media campaigns
- Partner with our paid media agency throughout the entire campaign, including initial briefs, targeting strategy, campaign measurement and optimization, and post-campaign readouts.
- 3-4 years of relevant experience and a record of successful cross-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience building Brand media plans, as well as optimizing them post-launch
- Ability to craft a measurement plan for awareness channels and KPIs in partnership with key stakeholders(i.e. paid media agency, analytics partners, etc).
- Expertise in media strategy, including executing campaigns in key media channels such as paid search, paid social, programmatic display, and online video
- A proven track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships
- Experience managing multiple campaigns, in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to think creatively and come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and thought-leadership
- Passionate about Marketing and applying intellectual curiosity to solve problems
- Experience in establishing and managing timelines, teams, and projects with creative and media agencies
- Can thrive under pressure and in ambiguous situations