Business Marketing, Product Marketing Manager, Voice of Customer at Reddit
"The front page of the internet,” Reddit brings over 330 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to help create a culture of customer-centric decision making by helping identify the needs of our advertising partners and influence the solutions we create for them. This role will work alongside Reddit’s Ads Product Management, Sales and Marketing teams to create an aggregated view of our advertisers’ needs, by segment, that will expand our understanding and improve our ability to focus on the most impactful products with accurate scope. If traditionally a product marketer is focused on a product area this individual can be thought of as being focused on our advertisers. This person should have a deep understanding of the advertising landscape and platforms advertisers use to reach their target audience.
- Drive customer-centric decision making that impacts product investment, GTM, and our external collateral
- Build robust buyer personas that help us deeply understand each customer types
- Build frameworks to objectively ingest customer feedback at scale
- Conduct in-depth analysis of qualitative and quantitative results to uncover strategic opportunities and actionable insights relevant to our advertising products and offerings
- Identify key metrics and signals that need to be regularly tracked to identify trends
- Develop and facilitate all client-facing sessions such as product councils for strategic partners
- Communicate insights effectively and provide recommendations tailored to the needs of different stakeholders to drive action
- Experience in digital advertising and understanding of advertising technology
- Confidence in the breadth of research methods, including selecting the most appropriate methods for a given problem or question
- Proven experience with expert review, survey design, and product councils
- Strong project management skills with the ability to define, plan, and lead initiatives forward
- Comfort operating in a highly dynamic environment and the ability to thrive navigating ambiguity and solving complex problems
- 5+ years of experience working on advertising platforms and/or digital advertising
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing or research
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].