Reddit is a network of more than 100,000 communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies and passions. Reddit users submit, vote and comment on content, stories and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with more than 50 million daily active people, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is looking for a senior marketer with strong experience in Performance Marketing and Operations to grow the number of advertisers on Reddit Ads. We need someone who can balance strategic vision with tactical execution to funnel our growth. This role will oversee our paid media to drive awareness, generate demand, and qualify leads for the Reddit Ads platform. Key responsibilities include ownership of our media budget, building a foundation to support lead nurture, and ongoing program optimization.
- Collaborate with Consumer marketing team on brand awareness initiatives (OTT, OOH, video)
- Oversee all aspects of the global paid digital acquisition program (e.g., PPC, programmatic media buys, paid social, podcasts, etc.), including forecasting, budget allocation, strategy, in-depth analysis of results, and ongoing optimization
- Lead marketing operations initiatives and partner with sales operations to define a vision for lead processing and routing
- Orchestrate marketing programs that successfully engage target accounts moving them effectively through marketing/sales pipeline
- Develop process for lead scoring and refine existing routing of handoff from marketing to sales
- Work with key partners across business operations and sales to develop multi-touch attribution
- Track overall marketing program success against KPIs and communicate results to broader team
- Partner with the broader marketing team on content strategy, planning and executing multi-channel programs
- 8+ years experience in B2B demand generation and performance marketing
- 2+ years managing people
- Hands-on experience running lead generation and marketing automation tactics and strategies
- Demonstrated success across marketing platforms such as LinkedIn Marketing Solutions, Facebook Ads, RollWorks, Sendoso, etc.
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Marketo, Hubspot) and integration with Salesforce
- Ownership over site analytics such as Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics
- Experience measuring and analyzing attribution
- Comfortable defining process through ambiguity; able to pivot to emerging business needs
- Able to communicate vision, strategy, and tactics across multiple stakeholders
- They should feel comfortable building a process and implementing a tech stack without a playbook
- Should have experience with budget ownership and making data-backed, ROI-based decisions about how to use it
- Strong operational mindset with an eye for efficiency, scalability, and automation
- Needs to be a clear and concise communicator, capable of working with a diverse range of cross-functional stakeholders from Sales Systems & Tools, to Sales Analytics, to Growth Partnerships
- Extremely detail-oriented
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].