The Partnerships Team at Tango Card sits at the heart of our business and our industry. As a Partnership Alliance Manager II, you will help ensure that Tango Card has the right network of relationships to help us achieve our strategic vision! This human will drive new business opportunities through strategic relationships with their closed loop brand partners, strengthen our existing and new alliances, and pave the way for successful partnerships. Their work will have a direct impact on revenue, brand awareness, and Tango Card's success.
Reports To: Our VP of Strategic PartnershipsAs Partner Alliance Manager II at Tango Card, you will:
- Own the day-to-day relationships with your assigned partner brands and their agency counterparts.
- Foster and maintain open lines of communication, and conduct semi-regular business reviews with your partner brands.
- Share key findings, updates, best practices, and creative solutions across our whole team. We all learn from each others' experiences.
- Communicate partner brand requirements internally to category management, inventory, and FP&A teams. Work closely with the Customer team on the process for new program approvals.
- Assist with internal escalations, inquiries, renewals, and any matter requiring Tango Card's assistance from our partner brands.
- Provide and communicate the brand voice for internal initiatives.
- Advocate for the partner brands within Tango Card. Advocate for Tango Card with the partner brands.
- Be an ambassador of Tango Card within the industry, at trade shows, and in customer settings.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of account management and/or business development experience.
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal.
- An ability to explain complex details in a simple and concise manner.
- The ability and willingness to excitedly share your point of view in a thoughtful, supportive way without ego.
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities (both internally and externally) in a transparent and effective way.
- Ability to think creatively about solutions that will excite, engage, and benefit our partner relationships.
- Experience cultivating, managing, and growing corporate relationships.
- A nose for opportunity! Potential partner relationships are everywhere.
- A 4-year college degree or equivalent.
- Knowledge of B2B and/or gift cards, payments, or incentives.
- Project management experience.
Please note: visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
- Competitive compensation package (money isn’t everything, but it helps)
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits (100% employer paid premium)
- Unlimited PTO and a generous holiday schedule
- 401(k) matching and equity opportunities (401(k) is a 100% match of up to 6%)
- Home-Office grant for ensuring a great WFH environment during social-distancing measures
- Award-winning culture that fosters autonomy, creativity, inclusion, transparency, and ownership
- Continued education and self-growth opportunities through Udemy
- Dog-friendly offices
Tango Card helps thousands of companies reach their goals by making rewards and incentives easy to send and awesome to receive. Our customers genuinely love working with us, and it shows: We’ve made the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies in America for the last five years. We’re backed by a stellar group of investors, including the private equity firm FTV (which led a $35M growth equity round in 2018), Fyrfly Venture Partners, Floodgate Capital, Eric Schmidt’s Innovation Endeavors, SWaN & Legend partners, and WTI.Why Work for Us
Tango Card is proud to have been rated one of the Best Companies to work for by Built In Seattle. We’re on an incredible path to be the #1 rewards provider, and we are hiring amazing people across all areas of the business to accomplish our vision.
We foster an office culture of autonomy and transparency with flexible working hours and slim team structures. We provide our team members with what they need to be successful—whether that’s the latest technology at their fingertips or empowering them to attend conferences about industry trends. We’re committed to promoting mentorship and career development opportunities for our team members. Our physical offices are designed for productivity and comfort with standing desks, comfortable pod chairs, and a very dog-friendly environment. If working from home is more your thing, many roles offer the choice to establish a remote office. With a company like Tango Card that’s experiencing high growth year over year, career opportunities abound and you have the chance to create, own, and grow your role.
COVID-19 Update: To learn more about how Tango Card has adapted during these times, take a look at our blog post, How Tango Card is Changing in the Face of COVID-19, by our CEO, David Leeds.
Tango Card is proud to extend its Voluntary WA State Paid Family Medical Leave Plan to employees across all Tango Card locations.
Tango Card is an equitable and equal opportunity employer; we’re strong because we’re diverse and prioritize inclusive practices. All applicants will be recruited and considered for employment regardless of their social identities, including but not limited to race, gender, color, religion, belief, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, and other protected classes. We thrive in the areas of recruiting and hiring when we have a growing awareness of the challenges faced by underrepresented candidates during the application and hiring process. We encourage all candidates to apply for roles they feel they have the skills to fulfill or a willingness to learn.