Founded in 2014, Opendoor’s mission is to empower everyone with the freedom to move. We believe the traditional real estate process is broken and our goal is simple: build a digital, end-to-end customer experience that makes buying and selling a home simple, certain and fast. We have assembled a dedicated team with diverse backgrounds to support more than 100,000 homes bought and sold with us and the customers who have selected Opendoor as a trusted partner in handling one of their largest financial transactions. But the work is far from over as we continue to grow in new markets. Transforming the real estate industry takes tenacity and dedication. It takes problem solvers and builders. It takes a tight knit community of teammates doing the best work of their lives, pushing one another to transform a complicated process into a simple one. So where do you fit in? Whether you’re passionate about real estate, people, numbers, words, code, or strategy -- we have a place for you. Real estate is broken. Come help us fix it.
About the Role:
Opendoor is looking for a senior marketing leader to run the Brand Media team within Performance Marketing. This role will be responsible for end-to-end management of a portfolio of paid media channels that make up a significant portion of Opendoor’s media spend and business growth. Channels include but are not limited to Social, Display, Radio, TV, and Out of Home. This role will work collaboratively with internal cross-functional partners to drive best-in-class creative development and marketing technology to achieve Opendoor’s key objectives. You will also work closely with external agency partners to drive strategy and maintain performance across our channels. This role reports to the Head of Performance Marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of high performing performance marketers
- Own media strategy and planning, budgeting and portfolio management, performance measurement, and projections for paid media channels
- Drive performance for growth and efficiency goals for paid media channels
- Retain relationships with agencies and internal cross-functional partners
- Manage creative development for paid media channels
- Own ongoing measurement testing (e.g. incrementality, brand lift studies)
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in performance marketing, growth, or a director level at a search or social agency
- Performance channel management expertise in at least two of the channels described above, with a track record of increased scope and responsibilities
- Adept at flexing both left-brain (data and analytics) and right brain (creative strategy and development) thinking to solve business problems
- Executive-level interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence effectively internally (design, engineering/product, finance, operations) and with external partners
- Experience managing, coaching, and building high-performing teams
- Strong ownership mentality and willingness to take on new responsibilities. Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment where priorities may rapidly shift.
- People describe you as proactive, organized, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Experience with SQL, Hive, Tableau, and/or Snowflake
- Experience with TV channel management
More About Us:
Want to learn more about us and how we are revolutionizing the home buying and selling process? Learn more about us on our website, check out our profile on The Muse to learn more about our culture from our team members, or read our blog posts to hear about the work we are doing.
We Offer the Following Benefits and Perks:
- Full medical, dental, and vision with optional 70% coverage for dependents
- Flexible vacation policy
- Generous parental leave
- Paid time off to volunteer
Please note that these benefits and perks are available only to Full Time team members and do not apply to contract roles.
Opendoor Values Openness:
Read Full Job Description