Brand Marketing Manager at Cerebral (Remote)
*This is a remote position*
At Cerebral, we’re on a mission to improve access to long-term, high-quality mental health care for all. We believe that everyone everywhere deserves to get the care they need. And how are we doing this? By making care convenient and accessible and tackling the stigma that surrounds mental illness.
Since launching in January 2020, we have gone from a team of 5 to over 3,000 team members across the United States and in the United Kingdom working hand-in-hand to transform access to high-quality mental health care at scale. Our team will not stop building, growing, and iterating until everyone, everywhere can access high-quality mental health care without the high cost, long wait times, and stigma. Simone Biles, world champion gymnast, and mental health advocate joined Cerebral as our Chief Impact Officer to help further our mission.
We are the fastest mental health company ever to achieve unicorn status, having raised over $462 million and achieving a valuation of $4.8 billion in under two years. Cerebral’s investors include SoftBank Venture Fund 2, Silver Lake, Access Industries, Bill Ackman, Chris Burch, WestCap, and Oak HC/FT.
It is just the beginning for Cerebral, and we need your help as we transform access to high-quality mental health care in the United States and beyond.
- Identify research needs, execute research studies and projects, and analyze trends and insights in order to identify brand and product marketing opportunities
- Own the development and messaging of the brand narrative through our owned channels and through third-party partners
- Hypothesize, launch and measure A/B tests on targeting, placements, landing pages, creatives and other elements on your channels partnering with agencies, product, growth and other teams
- Deep understanding of different channels and how to optimize creative based on each format
- Work with Paid Search, Paid Social, and New Products & Initiatives Team to build and execute GTM strategies
- Monitor brand campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis, identifying actionable opportunities within the Growth team (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance at scale
- Create weekly reports, “end of campaign” reports, and ad-hoc sentiment and performance reports surrounding key initiatives and tests
- Collaborate with organic social teams to refine social media strategy and voice for Cerebral on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and more
- Manage relationships with key strategic brand partners to maximize initiatives and activations
- Stay current on market trends and competitive activity
Who you are
- 3-5 years of experience with B2C brand or in a creative agency/brand studio environment. Bonus points for previous healthcare experience.
- Proficient in using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Solid analytics skills-- ability to pull, interpret, and analyze data independently
- Self-starter who proactively and effectively communicates brand vision and needs across multidisciplinary teams
- Experience managing across highly matrixed organizations, often with competing priorities
- A demonstrated track record of business impact through creative insights and execution
- Bachelor’s degree required
Who we are (our company values):
- Client-first focus - Relentless focus on improving client experience & the quality of care
- Results and data-driven - Reach goals by making data-led decisions with measurable results
- Ownership - Accountable for hitting our goals & delivering on commitments
- High velocity - Strong bias for action, enabling us to quickly adapt & win in a fast-changing market
- Mission-drive experimentation - Iteratively experiment with new ideas, products, & services to help advance our mission
- Lead with empathy - Demonstrate the same level of compassion for one another as we show for our clients
- Deep, hands-on leadership - Leaders stay connected to the details of their operations & believe no task is beneath them
What we offer:
- Mission-driven impact:
- Shape the future of the #1 largest and fastest growing online mental health care company in the world
- Build a platform that is improving the lives and well-being of hundreds of thousands of people (and counting)
- Join a community of high achievers who have a passion for promoting mental health, including our Chief Impact Officer, Simone Biles!
Path to develop & grow:
- Bi-annual performance reviews & opportunities for promotions - as Cerebral grows, so should you. We build your goals together and forge a career path that is right for you
Remote-first model: Work virtually from anywhere in the US
Competitive compensation & benefits:
- Total compensation includes equity/stock options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401k provided to all employees
- Unlimited PTO - we encourage taking the time you need to relax and recharge
- Top-tier wellness benefits and perks, including bi-quarterly mental health days (8 per year), No-Meeting-Wednesdays, holistic monthly wellness stipend, and access to on-demand health & wellness content
- $200 WFH reimbursement
Culture & connectivity:
- Virtual social events (e.g., happy hours) enable us to build a sense of community and connect on a more personal level
- Monthly peer-to-peer recognition allowance via Bonusly allows team members to reward one another for values-aligned contributions
- Optional in-person company retreats provide an opportunity to augment team-building and celebrate our successes together
Cerebral is committed to bringing together humans from different backgrounds and perspectives, providing employees with a safe and welcoming work environment free of discrimination and harassment. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, family or parental status, disability, age, veteran status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC and are dedicated to going above and beyond in fostering diversity across our workplace.