The Brand Marketing team is responsible for articulating and telling the Dropbox brand story through authentic, purpose-built content distributed via paid media channels, strategic brand and influencer partnerships, and culturally insightful thought-leadership efforts. We partner with teams across all of Dropbox to gather customer insights, determine our brand positioning and strategy, maximize our Brand’s potential, and manage major advertising campaign launches, building equity into our brand platform.
Dropbox is seeking a Brand Marketing Manager to join our Brand Marketing team!! We’re looking for a creatively ambitious, performance-driven candidate to lead the execution of strategic Brand Marketing initiatives. Reporting directly to the team’s Brand Marketing Manager and closely working with the Brand & Influencer Partnerships Manager, the ideal candidate will have an understanding of paid media and ad technology, creative advertising functions, possess an operational and project managerial mindset, and have strong collaborative and communication skills.
In this role, you will work very closely with both the Dropbox Brand Marketing Manager and Brand & Influencer Partnerships Manager, Brand Studio, external agency partners, cross-functional teams, and leadership team on projects ranging from project managing global advertising campaigns to executing content partnerships.
With over half a billion users and an ambitious business and growth strategy, Dropbox is looking for a proven, collaborative brand marketer whose responsibilities will include:
- Executing complex, cross-functional, and cross-channel Brand Marketing and Brand & Influencer Programs
- Articulate our understanding of the current market and customer, our brand strategy, and the plan for all tactics and execution to accomplish clear brand objectives.
- Evaluating program effectiveness with ongoing reporting and analysis, and providing recommendations for optimizing/improving campaigns
- Managing budget documents and financial platforms
- Interfacing and collaborating comfortably with leadership, Marketing, Legal, Finance, Sales, Analytics, and external vendor agencies and partners
- 3-4 years of relevant experience and a record of successful cross-channel marketing campaigns
- A strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional internal and external relationships (ie agencies and brand/media partners)
- Experience managing multiple campaigns, in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Scrappy, game for any task, and able to adapt to change
- Ability to think creatively and come up with out-of-the-box solutions
- Demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and thought-leadership
- Passionate about Marketing and applying intellectual curiosity to solve problems
- Express business acumen and understanding of marketing impact on business/growth objectives
- Has experience or strong interest in project managing large-scale events that Dropbox is a sponsor of i.e. logistics planning, putting together a project plan, driving meetings
- Cross-agency experience: Be able to wrangle timelines, teams, and projects of both creative and media agency
- Experience with scoping creative production
- Can thrive under pressure and in ambiguous situations