Brand Marketing Lead - EU at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange (Remote)
Sorry, this job was removed at 4:55 p.m. (CST) on Friday, May 27, 2022
As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide - our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
About the Role
Do you obsess communities and stories that sit at the intersection of tech and culture? We at Kraken are building a world class brand marketing org and are looking for people who understand how to build community and brand reputation in compelling, creative and innovative ways. We believe the future is paved by crypto and it will have creativity and culture at the centre.
We are looking for someone who understand how to take insights into narrative and is truly passionate about connecting people through storytelling and activation. You will be consumers voice and advocate across the organization. You are always curious and understand how to build complex marketing programs that connect the Kraken community in creative ways. Briefs, insights, and creative process. That’s what you do! You are responsible to drive creative campaigns that leave memories for our community. You are a leader that can adapt to your situation and will always be there for your team. We focus on quality in our storytelling and we are thoughtful and calculated with our big bets.
Finally, we aim to have fun.
This is a fully remote role.
- Working under the Director of Brand Strategy, you are the EU Lead across the brand strategy team and will orchestrate sophisticated marketing plans across European audiences and lead EU brand team efforts.
- Assist in setting brand narratives across 1 year annual plans and coordinate brand campaigns.
- You are an expert at writing briefs and managing others to the brief
- Work back with other key brand marketing leaders in partnerships, research, media and operations to orchestrate full brand initiatives.
- Make data-driven decisions when framing hypotheses, determining product-market fit, evaluating campaign performance, and setting goals.
- Assisting in purpose marketing efforts to ensure Kraken is a best in class organization that wants to ensure the future is a bright and inclusive one.
- Manage large scale, sophisticated budgets
- Take a diplomatic leadership approach to involve stakeholders early and get cross-functional work done; be a proactive leader and decision-maker
- Create and share intel on competing products and marketing; summarize what is working well and what is not and how we will differentiate ourselves
- Be an owner: step up and take the lead on challenging, ambiguous work
- Be on the forefront of culture and innovation in marketing
- Understand the full marketing mix across paid, owned and earned and when to pull various marketing channels (events, digital, social, tv, podcast, innovation).
- 7+ years of previous experience in brand marketing, digital marketing, brand strategy.
- Concise speaker, storyteller, and writer: you can slice, dice, and distill a narrative from a complex data set into an executive summary
- You have built and led sophisticated teams.
-An amazing pulse on what is relevant in culture
-Understand persona work and how to grow a brand through strategic planning and Previous crypto experience not required but certainly a plus!
Nice to Have
- Geo-specific, client experience across the EU
- You’ve got a couple of moonshot ideas for transforming marketing in crypto
- You’ve got an ease about you: you address urgency head-on and handle difficult, ambiguous situations with a clear, cool head and an open mind
- You’ve worked with luxury and culture brands before
#EU #US #LI-AG1 #CANADA
We’re powered by people from around the world with their own unique and diverse experiences. We value all Krakenites and their talents, contributions, and perspectives, regardless of their background.
As an equal opportunity employer we don’t tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Whether that’s based on race, ethnicity, age, gender identity, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, disability, pregnancy, veteran status or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state or local laws.
Stay in the know
Follow us on Twitter
Catch up on our blog
Follow us on LinkedIn
More Information on Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Kraken Digital Asset Exchange operates in the Blockchain industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA. Kraken Digital Asset Exchange was founded in 2011. It has 367 total employees. To see all 179 open jobs at Kraken Digital Asset Exchange, click here.
Read Full Job Description