Springboard is a fast-growing startup, built by a team that is passionate about improving education and bridging the world’s skills gap. Our 100% online programs give anyone, anywhere access to world-class, “career-change” education through a combination of a web-based platform, project-based learning model, and ongoing 1:1 mentorship for each student. We’ve helped thousands of learners revamp their careers and, by extension, their lives!
We are looking for an experienced brand marketing professional to join our Marketing team at Springboard, reporting into the President, B2C. In this role, you’ll lead the team responsible for creating Springboard's brand voice across growth marketing and creative channels. You will be a high visibility partner and advisor to the performance marketing, sales, customer success, and executive teams and collaborate with cross functionally to ensure communications at all points along the customer journey reflect our mission and values. You’ll also be responsible for our earned media, owned media (including organic content development), media campaign and creative development, brand partnerships, organic social and brand research.
Our ideal candidate is a player/coach, creative thinker and problem solver, with demonstrated experience building brand awareness at high growth B2C companies. We are looking for someone who has a love for and a deep grasp of the educational landscape, and wants to bring their talents into a “for purpose” space. To work at Springboard, you need to be as passionate as we are about our work and excited to partner with us to achieve our mission to build a world where everyone can access a high quality education.
This position can be done from our San Francisco office, or from a remote location in the US.
- Developing our brand strategy and creating 360 degree brand campaigns across all of our earned, owned and paid channels
- Evolving our visual identity
- Managing our creative team and develop inspiring and effective 360 degree creative campaigns
- Overseeing our blog and organic web properties and omni-channel content development efforts
- Owning and driving our earned media strategies (PR and social media)
- Driving our brand partnerships strategy
- Own consumer research and insights
- Act as a team champion, pitching in on special projects as needed to support all areas of brand marketing
- 8+ years managing data-driven integrated brand campaign planning and execution (in online and offline media)
- 3+ years of experience managing high performing marketing teams
- Experience in direct-to-consumer, eCommerce, subscription or consumer EdTech industries
- Familiarity with campaign measurement practices. You’re comfortable using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Deep experience in content management, development and marketing -- including consumer blog, interactive media, and content management systems
- Significant experience in creative agency/in-house agency management
- User research best practice - ability to use business intelligence tools to generate customer and competitive insights
The Springboard team of 220 works out of offices in the heart of San Francisco and Bengaluru. We’re backed by top investors, including Costanoa Ventures, Reach Capital, Learn Capital, Pearson Ventures, and the founders of LinkedIn and Princeton Review.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, health insurance coverage, a 401k plan, generous learning and professional development budgets, and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on Instagram @springboardlife!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome applications from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
California Privacy Rights Notice for Job Applicants
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Springboard is required to inform California residents who are job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect about you and the purposes for which we will use this information. This notice contains disclosures required by the CCPA and applies only to personal information that is subject to the CCPA.
Read Full Job Description