Brand Marketing Designer - Wix Answers at Wix
Wix Answers - an end-to-end customer support software that was developed in-house to support Wix's +200 million users. The platform is used by industry leaders such as Getty Images, MyHeritage, Guesty, Viber, and many other customer-centric companies that are setting a new standard for customer experience.
A creative Brand Marketing Designer with 4+ years of experience in a professional design environment.
You're proficient in Sketch/Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and prototyping tools. If you have experience with After Effects, that's a big advantage.
You have a rich portfolio demonstrating your talent as well as your thinking and design processes. You have experience in illustration for digital products, and the ability to develop our current illustrative style. You also have great communication, analytical, and decision-making skills with a proactive approach to problem-solving.
You have excellent spoken and written English, outstanding conceptual and visual design skills, and a solid understanding of digital marketing across multiple channels. You're an independent, visionary designer who's not afraid of getting your hands dirty and leading all-things brand and marketing design with a hands-on approach. Lastly, you're excited about the opportunity to bring your unique point of view, execution, and ownership to the table.
If you have prior knowledge of UX - that's a huge advantage!
As a Senior Brand Marketing Designer you will:
- Develop and elevate Answers' brand identity and standards
- Translate Wix Answers brand style into a design that appeals to Customer Support/Customer Experience leaders and leverages the design of our product.
- Plan design projects and build marketing assets that engage our potential users (landing pages, presentations, data visualization, newsletters, banners, etc.)
- Act as a brand leader in the company and ensure your visual guidelines are implemented
- Use analytics to optimize the impact of your work
- Work collaboratively with marketing personnel, developers, PR, video, design, and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals, and strategize communication approaches
Please submit your CV with your portfolio or writing examples.
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.