Brand Director at FIS
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
The FIS in-house agency is responsible for the company's advertising and promotional content and programs. This includes: brand management; content marketing; paid, earned, and owned media; and design. The in-house agency is a shared service that partners with and supports the marketing organization, and indeed the entire company, as we optimize our reputation, revenue, and relationship building programs.
What you will be doing
As Brand Director you will lead the strategy and execution of programs to build and nurture a brand befitting the world's largest and leading fintech. This highly cross-functional role will: help shape the brand strategy; develop, implement, and measure brand programs; and ensure the integrity of the brand is maintained.
Your responsibilities will be global and will include, but not be limited to:
- Shape and execute the FIS brand strategy and support the evolution of our narratives;
- Measure brand health, sentiment, trust, and advocacy;
- Maintain, promote and police brand guidelines;
- Develop brand programs for variety of audiences - prospects, clients, employees, partners, and other stakeholders;
- Consult, train and partner with agencies and FIS marketers, and serve as an internal go-to expert for all-things-brand;
- Develop deep level understanding of market trends and competitive brands;
- Partner with in-house agency leadership in the growth and maturation of the org
- expand the brand into a new market or industry;
- develop bespoke brands for new solutions and ventures;
- manage the brand integration of an acquired company, and/or;
- nurture and grow a team.
Do you have first-hand experience building a great brand? Do you believe fintech can make a substantive positive difference in the economy, society, and people's lives? Do you enjoy pushing the bounds of art, copy, and technology? If so, this may be the role for you.
What you bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10 or more years of relevant experience developing and managing a multi-national B2B brand.
- Demonstrable experience with most if not all responsibilities listed above.
- Skills to both craft and internally sell crisp and compelling brand strategies and narratives.
- Be self-motivated and able to thrive in a dynamic, at-times-unstructured, matrixed environment.
Added bonus if you:
- Have experience working at an agency
- Have experience leading paid and earned media
- Have experience in information technology, fintech even more so
- Live in close proximity to an FIS office
What we offer you:
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
- A work environment built on collaboration, diversity, and respect
- A competitive salary and benefits
Notice to all US applicants: All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Individuals with a disability (including a medical condition) or sincerely held religious beliefs or practices that prevent them from getting the vaccine may request an exemption from the vaccine requirement.
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the Online Privacy Notice.
FIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here supplement document available here
For positions located in the US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test. ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Recruitment at FIS works primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part of our company.