The Wix Partners marketing team focuses on all types of digital agencies and freelancers. We're obsessed with enabling professionals to create extraordinary online experiences for their clients using our platforms. We're on a mission to continue to establish Wix Partners as the ultimate solution for agencies to scale their business and strengthen our position as a leader in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced editor for the Wix Partners' blog. Our blog is the cornerstone of our thought leadership strategy and the editor will be responsible for leading the publication, and taking it to the next level.
Highly proficient in reading, writing, and speaking English and a born writer with a passion for data-driven storytelling and digital business culture in particular. You have successfully covered digital agencies, leaders and culture and are able to produce and edit state-of-the-art content about market trends.
You have a proven track record of working with and editing in-house writers and freelance writers.
You know how to deliver complex ideas clearly. You love to dive deep to find the most valuable, reliable and up-to-date sources of information. Once you've gathered all your content, you know how to shape it into articles that are structured in a logical and highly captivating manner.
You're not afraid of experimenting and you interpret data in order to continuously improve your work. You're a real team player and are eager to handle multiple challenging projects at once.
You have a strong understanding of SEO and you understand how to optimize online content.
A background in one (or more) of the following disciplines would be helpful: journalism, economics, marketing, web design, design, eCommerce.
As a Partners Blog Editor, you will:
- Interview thought leaders, industry experts and Wix users to craft accurate and original content
- Creatively manage and edit a team of in-house and freelance writers that will create clear and compelling articles to continue to position Wix as a thought leader for creative professionals
- Write data-driven articles for the Partners blog, and contribute to other outlets
- Work with our SEO team closely to identify the best keywords and implement them in your articles
- Analyze the Blog's performance and implement a content strategy to continuously optimize the traffic
- Lead article ideation and in doing so, become an authority in web design, online marketing and small businesses, by keeping your finger on the pulse of the latest Internet trends
- Identify talented Wix users, curate and showcase their work, and engage with them
- Work closely with the Product Marketing manager of Partners' outbound content to determine the direction of the blog
- Collaborate with other teams in the department to amplify the reach of the blog and our publications in other industry outlets
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.