BI Manager - Digital Marketing at SEER Interactive (Remote)
+1 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:11 p.m. (CST) on Thursday, February 10, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
What about you? You’re committed to solving business problems with data. You’ve spent time as a Digital Marketing practitioner but you found Big Data and you can’t get enough! You build out dashboards but still have the ability to act as a consultant, hopping into client meetings and presenting your findings in a compelling way. You pay attention to the details without losing sight of the big picture. You’re detail-oriented, logical, and endlessly curious about how Big Data is used to inform and transform digital marketing.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing…
- You’ll act as a consultant, providing strategic, data-backed guidance for both omnichannel and SEO/PPC channel-specific strategies
- You’ll leverage your experience as a practitioner of digital marketing to help make data-backed decisions and present them to stakeholders
- You’ll be on the cutting edge of creating integrated marketing strategies for clients by analyzing data in the digital marketing landscape and providing strategic insights, bringing great ideas and creative problem solving to every challenge you meet
- You’ll tell a story with the data: presenting data-driven recommendations to clients and executives to help them ask the right questions and meet their business goals.
- You’ll be the main point of contact for internal and client teams, working to create strategy with BI tools and data analysis
- You’ll work within our data warehouse, using BigQuery and pulling business insights out of data (don’t know SQL? Don’t worry! We’ll teach you everything you need to know)
- You’ll create dashboards in Tableau, Data Studio & Power BI to display data for greater cross-divisional analysis and strategy creation
- You’ll share your knowledge with the world by contributing to the Seer blog and attending speaking engagements
The skills you'll bring to the table…
- You have relevant experience as a digital marketer and you’ve worked with large clients to define their needs, create their strategy, and deliver the goods
- You're obsessed with data. You have experience as a digital marketer but the data called to you and you listened. You're excited to continue growing your experience in Power Query and SQL to problem solve and answer business questions for clients
- You know your way around data viz tools, specifically Power BI or Tableau. You know how to create compelling visualizations on the front end AND understand how to transform data on the back end
- You take initiative and can self-direct in the absence of detailed guidelines
- You’re comfortable managing deadlines for multiple deliverables and thrive in a fast-paced, open environment
- You have a strong sense of self, which means you’re able to say no, deliver feedback, and have the confidence to present the value you’re driving for clients even when things get challenging
- Experience using SQL, R, or Python to solve data problems at scale? Amazing! 😱
- Experience leveraging APIs to get the data you want to work with into the programs you want to work with it in? Let's definitely chat! 😊
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description