B2C Lifecycle Marketing Specialist at Pluralsight
Pluralsight is the technology workforce development company that helps teams build better products by knowing more and working better together. Using our Skills and Flow products, teams can develop critical skills, improve processes and gain insights through data.
We build this exciting product ecosystem by working with smart people and uniting behind a passion for what tech can create. We're a group of good-natured, nimble go-getters dedicated to helping people and businesses build better with technology. That means when we see opportunities to create, we go for it. We don't let the unknown stop us from solving challenges and winning together. And most importantly, we treat each other like adults. If you can see possibilities where others see problems, have candid conversations to ensure all voices are heard and thrive in a collaborative environment, you'll do some of the best work of your career here.
As B2C Lifecycle Marketing Specialist at Pluralsight, you'll ensure our individual Skills customers get the most out of their experience by delivering rich, engaging marketing messages that are relevant and personalized. You'll work closely with internal marketing teams-including B2C, lifecycle, analysts, creative, and marketing technology teams-as well as the product teams developing experiences for our Skills customers, to establish cross-channel programs that provide a cohesive customer journey for our B2C customers, and drive usage, retention, and upsell.
Who you're committed to being:
- Customer-centric problem-solver who has a desire to make an impact on the customer journey
- Comfortable with marketing automation software and tools
- Passion for learning about our customers and what motivates them to purchase and use Pluralsight
- Eager to implement tests in the customer lifecycle and implement takeaways
- Positive and collaborative team member who's excited about a career in lifecycle marketing
What you'll own:
- Creating and maintaining an effective customer lifecycle that leads to engagement, retention, and upsells
- Working collaboratively with other teams to implement effective promotion, onboarding, and go to market campaigns
- Co-creating a customer advocacy program for b2c customers
- Collecting, analyzing, and reporting on performance of campaigns
Experience you'll need:
- Email marketing experience, Marketo preferred
- History of working with a b2c SaaS product
- Designed and performed A/B tests and experiments
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.