B2B Marketing Specialist at Caribou (Washington DC)
At Caribou, we’re on a mission to help people save money and take control of their car payments. Caribou does this by using technology to unlock low rates, and people to make the process easy and enjoyable. We offer a fully online application and a dedicated team to walk you through the process. We put Drivers in control.
Caribou is a hyper-growth company built by leaders from the technology, automotive, and finance industries. We’re proud to be backed by a great team of investors, including QED Investors, Goldman Sachs, Moderne Ventures, Accomplice, Link Ventures, Motley Fool Ventures and others.
About the Role
Caribou is looking for a B2B Marketing Specialist to support building brand awareness, pipeline acceleration, and cross-sell opportunities at target partner accounts. The B2B Marketing Specialist will report to the Sr. B2B Marketing Manager and will work closely with our marketing team and internal stakeholders, including lender, insurance, and strategic partnership teams. The B2B Marketing Specialist will:
- Execute on tactics to support lender development, strategic partner, and insurance teams achieve functional & company goals
- Develop thought leadership and marketing collateral across all lifecycle stages
- Develop omnichannel B2B marketing campaigns to accelerate partner pipeline growth
- Coordinate and execute industry and Caribou-hosted events (digital and in-person roundtables, conferences, and tradeshows)
- Provide sales enablement support as needed
- Utilize CRM to populate, track, and report on prospect and active account data, including engagement and pipeline influence
This role can be based out of Caribou offices in Washington, DC; Denver, CO; Austin, TX. Alternatively, the role may be based remotely within the U.S. This role requires attendance at occasional in-person team meetings and travel to events as needed. Caribou currently requires that all personnel and visitors to any of its offices are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. As a result, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to be eligible for this position (subject to any exemptions or accommodations due to medical or religious reasons).
You are a creative and analytical B2B marketer who thrives working in a cross-functional role at a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment. You:
- Have 3-5 years relevant B2B marketing experience
- Have experience coordinating and executing B2B events
- Have experience using marketing technology; namely CRMs and email marketing platforms
- Are a strong communicator (both written and verbal)
- Have a working knowledge of account-based marketing
- Understand how to leverage paid, earned, and owned channels to meet strategic objectives
- Are values-focused and want to work in a mission-driven collaborative culture
Everyone at Caribou is a valued team member, and we always strive to live up to our value Take Care of Each Other. Our compensation and benefits package includes:
- Competitive compensation: $75-$90k annual salary
- Equity in a high-growth company
- 401k savings program with 3% company contribution
- Generous paid time off including: 20 days accrued PTO per year, 14 annual company holidays, 16-weeks paid parental leave, bereavement leave, and volunteer day
- Robust wellness benefits including company-paid plans for health, dental, vision, mental health, disability and basic life insurance
- Optional benefits to suit your individual circumstances such as HSAs, FSAs, supplemental life and medical insurance, and pet insurance
- Up to $1,000 per year for eligible professional development expenses
We come from all walks of life and are joined together by our shared values, which guide our work. This helps us improve life for our customers, our communities and our team members.
- See people as people
- Take care of each other
- Commit to the mission
- Move quickly and bravely
- Get better every day
- Seek truth
Caribou is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy status, marital status, military or protected veteran status, genetics, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above, and the scope and responsibilities are subject to change. A pre-employment background check is required as a condition of employment.