Associate Vice President of Customer Marketing at Definitive Healthcare
At Definitive Healthcare, our passion is to transform data, analytics, and expertise into healthcare commercial intelligence. With our SaaS solutions, we help clients uncover the right markets, opportunities and people, so they can shape tomorrow’s healthcare industry.
Think you’d be a good addition to our team? Our employees are kind, collaborative, energetic, approachable and driven. On top of that, we value the unique perspectives, backgrounds, and voices of our employees. Why? Because these diverse experiences drive new ideas and help us build a better community.
We know how to have fun, too. At Definitive Healthcare, there are plenty of opportunities for employees to connect and kick back—whether it’s volunteering together at a DefinitiveCares event or joining one of our clubs and affinity groups.
Discover opportunity at Definitive Healthcare.
Ready to join a high-growth team? Definitive Healthcare’s continued growth has created the strong need for a talented Associate Vice President of Customer Marketing.
As a SaaS B2B company, marketing across the entire customer lifecycle is critical to our ongoing success. As the Associate Vice President of Customer Marketing, your primary responsibility is to build and oversee the strategy and execution of usage, renewal and expansion opportunities across client accounts.
The AVP of Customer Marketing will oversee all aspects of client demand generation to achieve pipeline and revenue goals that support the company’s fast-paced growth. Key responsibilities of this role include strategy development, program execution, team management and process optimization.
In addition, you’ll coordinate with our Customer Success and client account management teams to ensure consistency in our communications and marketing efforts across the entire customer lifecycle. You’ll also play a key role in collaborating on the strategy and production of our annual customer user conference, Definitive LIVE!.
What you'll do:
- Working together will the Client Management, CX and Sales Operations teams, create and execute the marketing campaign strategy for client usage, renewal and upsell marketing programs.
- Create and deliver clear campaigns goals, metrics, and performance management KPIs, define key milestones for campaign launch and follow-up, including cross-functional stakeholder alignment
- Leading a team of campaign managers, deliver on monthly, quarterly and annual MQL, SQL, pipeline and bookings goals, and develop and define the best marketing mix to reach and engage your key audiences
- Coordinate campaign content and asset creation with our Product Marketing and Corporate Marketing teams, including marketing writers, designers, events, and marketing operations teams
- Working together with our CX team, ensure consistent messages across all customer communications channels
- Partner closely with the account management teams for ongoing campaign communications and closed-loop feedback on leads and programs for continuous improvement
- Closely manage quarterly campaign budgets.
What you'll need:
- 15+ years of marketing experience and proven results in SaaS B2B Demand Generation, and a track record of close collaboration with sales organizations to achieve pipeline and booking targets.
- Strong leadership and team management skills; Cross-functional collaboration competence; ability to adapt and work with a wide range of functions and stakeholders
- Strong presentation skills; confident in delivering and defending recommendations and other information to varied audiences including company executives and sales leadership
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with high-quality, timely execution
- Excellent analytical skills with an ability to compile and analyze campaign data to inform decisions.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
“Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.”
-Business Development Manager
“Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.”
“I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.”
If you don’t fit all of these qualifications, but believe you’re still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If you’re interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment – we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information