Associate Product Marketing Manager at Acquia
Acquia empowers the world’s most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, and IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose and deploy digital products and services that engage customers, enhance conversions, and help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, and named a top place to work by the Boston Globe and the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future and we want you to be a part of it!Job Description
As a member of Acquia's Product Marketing team, you will be responsible for driving messaging, positioning, and promotion of Acquia DXP.Job Responsibilities
- Understand the market opportunity for Acquia DXP and Acquia's partner ecosystem contributing to the GTM strategy as part of a dynamic cross-functional team.
- Work with Acquia DX Alliance partners across our ecosystem to create new solutions, strengthen Acquia DXP’s value proposition, generate market awareness and new opportunities through our partner ecosystem.
- Develop competitive positioning, campaign messaging and content that clearly articulates Acquia DXP’s value propositions driving customer awareness, consideration, and conversion.
- Create assets and enable sales, partner, marketing and services teams to be able to confidently communicate the business value and competitive differentiation of Acquia DXP and partner solutions.
- Collaborate with DX Alliance partners to create and execute joint marketing campaigns, programs and activities.
- Collaborate with Demo, Professional Services, UX, and Dev teams to define and create reference solutions Acquia’s partners can build upon.
- Collaborate with Drupal Cloud and Marketing Cloud teams to accelerate cross-cloud adoption.
- Collaborate with Sales to define execution strategy, messaging, and sales tactics for inside sales-driven success.
- Evangelize Acquia DXP solutions across various channels, including blogs, webinars, events, etc.
- Act as a leader with vision and subject matter expert to support Acquia DXP deals.
- Track and report progress against program targets and metrics, including creating reports and providing analysis of outcomes for weekly. monthly, and quarterly reviews.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.
Interested residents of Colorado may contact [email protected] as it relates to regulation C.R.S. § 8-5-201. Information regarding benefits are linked here.