Our Paid Marketing Team is responsible for executing and measuring marketing campaigns that help promote Atlassian products, attract new audiences, and ultimately add new customers to our growing community. You'll join an outstanding team that is a critical growth engine for the company. The team works cross-functionally across with key partners in Product, Analytics, Experiment, and Engineering.
About the role
Atlassian is seeking an Associate Online Marketing Manager to accelerate growth for our paid review sites and paid search channels. You thrive in a dynamic environment, feel invigorated by multi-tasking, strive to meet high standards, raise the bar on teams and on projects, and use your knowledge and expertise to make a huge impact across the organization. At the core, you are data-first and use data to inform decisions.
You will join the paid performance team and support your fellow Online Marketing Managers to scale our paid programs. You will be responsible for monitoring the performance of our paid review and paid search campaigns, constantly optimizing the efficiency and scale of our campaigns. You are a self-starter with a general understanding of digital marketing with a passion for data and analytics. You will also work closely with the broader Paid Performance Marketing Team to implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies. This position reports to the Paid Review & Search Lead.
More about you:
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Campaign management, measurement, optimization, and reporting in your DNA
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in manipulating data sets (e.g. creating pivot tables / VLOOKUP / handling budget/performance)
- Demonstrate a positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- A true team player, you are able to effectively communicate and collaborate with the team
- Highly organized and very detail-driven. Proven record in successfully handling multiple projects at a given time.
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Analyze large data sets and generate thoughtful, actionable reports
- Inform, launch, and measure all paid channel experiments
- Cares about the output and the quality of the results
- A true passion for the industry and a drive to be the best - you'll help us define the future of Online Marketing at Atlassian!
- A dedication & love for the work and team and a desire to make the team better in all aspects
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- Proficiency with all major search engines (AdWords, Bing ads, Yahoo) and paid review sites (ex. Capterra) and deep knowledge of tech and tools in the paid marketing ecosystem (brand monitoring, bidding tools).
- Experience with data presentation and visualization using Tableau
- SQL/database knowledge and basic knowledge of query creation
- Experience with creative development
- Experience differentiating subscription vs free SaaS product messaging
- Knowledge of tracking and tagging technologies
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who's who of tech is why we're here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned-collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we're looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we're committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team .
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can rock the role, we'd love to learn more about you.
Learn more about Atlassian's culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub .
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.