Flex Type: Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
The Associate Marketing Manager is responsible for supporting the Sr. Manager, Marketing on brand and product marketing strategy/activity across assigned licensed titles within the Disney Games and Interactive Experiences global portfolio by partnering with licensees to deliver world-class campaigns.
The Associate Marketing Manager will support the Sr. Manager, Marketing on assigned titles within the Games and Interactive Experiences business to help each licensee successfully create/execute go-to-market plans that build brand awareness, engage consumers, and drive conversions through thoughtful brand storytelling, data-driven insights, and creative innovation – all grounded in a consumer-centric integrated marketing approach.
The Associate Marketing Manager plays an important role within the global Disney Games and Interactive Experiences business in contributing to both the strategic and executional elements of marketing plans and is a dynamic results-oriented marketer with strong communication, interpersonal, and analytical abilities.
• Support the Sr. Manager, Marketing in reviewing marketing materials, providing guidance/feedback, sharing and delivering key insights/information, and routing/managing approvals for go-to-market plans, creative assets, and marketing activations with licensees
• Own and lead on select titles and special projects that extend reach and increase awareness
• Be a strong brand steward for TWDC brands, especially in providing insights/support to licensees and managing executions to ensure flawless marketing and creative implementations
• Deliver on innovative and performance driven Disney Marketing campaigns that align to key TWDC franchise priorities/initiatives that result in meaningful brand deposits
• Partner closely with key cross-functional teams (Production, PR, Franchise, and Legal) to ensure alignment on plans and manage feedback/approvals on key marketing materials/programs
• Create and deliver on innovative and performance driven Disney Marketing campaigns that extend reach, increase awareness, and result in meaningful brand deposits
• Provide outstanding marketing and account management support with licensees to facilitate communication and collaboration
• Maintain knowledge of industry trends, competitive market, business opportunities, etc.
• Understand appropriate benchmarks and goals across greater marketing channels/campaigns
• Analyze performance of campaigns with licensees to identify areas of optimization and make recommendations
• Oversee tracking systems for all incoming/outgoing requests and approvals
• Coordinate with regional teams to develop high-performing localized assets
• Present marketing updates to broader Games and Franchise Teams
• Represent assigned titles with internal teams to garner support for licensees
• Help create marketing pitch decks, presentation materials, internal plans, and post-mortems
• 2 –3 years of experience in Marketing within the gaming industry
• Experience in executing successful and cost-effective marketing campaigns for successful brands
• Passion for the entertainment industry (gaming and consumer electronics, strongly preferred)
• Broad understanding of brand management, product marketing, user acquisition, and social/community
• Solid analytical skills; ability to analyze data and extrapolate insights
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The location of this role is Glendale, CA.