Do you want to work for a world-leading manufacturer who strives to build a better future through sustainability and innovation? Are you looking for a new challenge in a stable, fast-growing sector?
Join us, and build your career by helping us build the future.
We are a global leader in sustainable products with more than 21,000 team members worldwide. From infinitely recyclable aluminum cans, cups, and aerosol bottles, to aerospace solutions that enable our customers to have a deeper understanding of our planet and the universe. We produce all these incredible things with one unique purpose: crafting a better community, a better society, a better world.
Moreover, each of us has a deep commitment to diversity and inclusion which is the foundation of our culture of belonging. And everyone at Ball is an everyday champion, making a difference by doing what we love.
We lead with our heads and our hearts and combine innovative thinking with a spirit of resiliency that keeps us moving forward in a relentless pursuit of new ways to make life, and the world, better. Whether we’re developing packaging that’s infinitely recyclable or aerospace innovations. Because what we create may change, but what we will always make is a difference.
Primary purpose of the position:
The Associate Marketing Analyst works with marketing team to coordinate and execute marketing tactics and initiatives in support of the Aluminum Cup go-to-market plans.
Essential Responsible Areas:
- Executes activities with relevant strategy, positioning, and messaging of the Aluminum Cup brand; track the performance of marketing initiatives and provide data, analysis-based recommendations, and monthly progress reports for review
- Work with agencies and cross-functional partners for brand growth activities; coordinate and follow-up with partners as needed
- Contribute to the creation and execution of marketing collateral, conduct regular reviews of collateral, and maintain marketing materials inventories
- Assist with organizing promotional events and actions
- Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
- Assist with market research and analysis to develop an understanding of the market, trend, and competitive products
- Develops content for email marketing, print materials (e.g., fliers, brochures, postcards), paid digital campaigns (e.g., social media, display ads), website, and other channels
- Write marketing copy for print pieces, digital media and social media; identify and implement best practices in marketing content copy
- Supports VP of Marketing and team as needed
Position Requirement & competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in marketing, business administration or related, required.
- Minimum 1+ year of marketing experience in a similar role (including internships)
- Experience with Google Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Facebook Audience Insights, Instagram, and other content tools
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and a team player
- Strong interest in digital media trends
- Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends
- Manufacturing and/or packaging industry preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator is preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe After Effects, or other video editing software is preferred but not required
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative marketing tactics
- Strong collaboration skills
- Knowledge of the beverage packaging industry preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Hiring Salary Range: $60,000- $90,000 (Salary to be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.)
- Other Compensation: This role will be eligible to participate in the annual incentive compensation plan.
- Regular Full-Time Salaried and Hourly positions: Ball includes a comprehensive benefits structure, Go to our career site and click "Total Rewards" to learn more.
Ball Corporation has been made aware of reports involving fraudulent job offers. These often appear legitimate, but Ball does not make job offers until after a candidate has submitted a job application and has participated in a face-to-face interview (In person or via WebEx). All email correspondence from Ball Corporation ends in “@ball.com.” Please also be advised that Ball will never request payment or require candidates to deposit a check during the recruitment and onboarding processes. If you have questions about any open positions at Ball, please visit our careers website at https://jobs.ball.com/.
If you have applied to a position and have been asked for personal information through LinkedIn, please notify LinkedIn directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minority, Female, Disabled, Lesbian, Gay, Bi-sexual, Transgender and Veterans