Associate Field Marketing Manager at Chainalysis (Washington DC)
Vibrant storytellers and Chainalysis evangelists, our Marketing team leverages cutting-edge research, real customer success stories and the infinite possibilities in-between to drive expansion around the world. We’re the connectors and facilitators for key-players in the cryptocurrency industry.
The Associate Marketing Manager, North American Public Sector will collaborate across internal teams to coordinate a broad portfolio of marketing events, partner marketing initiatives, and other demand generation activities that touch North American public sector agencies. Reporting into the Director, Field Marketing, with day to day management from the Manager, North American Public Sector, the Associate Marketing Manager will execute in person and virtual marketing events, meetings, and conferences. We measure success by pipeline development, new lead generation, and program engagement.
In one year you’ll know you were successful if…
- The North American Public Sector group has achieved customer acquisition and sales bookings targets
- You’ve executed a localized demand generation strategy that reliably produces leads and builds pipeline
- You’ve developed a partnership with regional leadership and worked collaboratively with the rest of the product, sales, and field marketing teams.
- You understand what activities are meaningful to the business and can appropriately prioritize requests from sales and other stakeholders
A background like this helps:
- Have at least one year of experience in event marketing, preferably in the B2B tech space (bonus points if targeted to the public sector)
- Have a functional knowledge of U.S. and Canadian Federal Law Enforcement, Defense or Financial Regulatory Agencies and their areas of focus
- Familiarity with or an interest in learning about cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- You’re masterful at managing competing deadlines, measuring and drawing insights from KPI’s, and have an exceptional attention to detail
- You have exceptional communication skills and can communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Based in the Washington D.C. area
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, Harvey Milk Day, and International Migrant’s Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
Applying from the EU? Please review our Candidate GDPR Notice.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - USA
All employees are required to have or obtain a COVID-19 vaccination as a condition of employment at Chainalysis, unless an exemption has been approved. All employees shall be required to report their vaccine status. All new employees shall be required to provide proof of their vaccination status prior to the start of their employment.
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - EMEA
As an employer, Chainalysis is obliged to ensure a healthy and safe working environment. This means that we must try to prevent the coronavirus from spreading inside the workplace and all employees are obliged to follow the local regulations issued by the relevant health authorities.
- To help support a safe work environment, we encourage all employees in EMEA to get fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Employees will not be required to attend an event or in-person customer meeting.
- Employees in the EU and the UK are allowed to travel internationally for internal meetings to any country deemed “green or amber” by the EU and the UK authorities. All attendees for Chainalysis in-person events or meetings will be required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- International travel will only be permitted if you receive approval from both your manager and Executive Leader
- You must familiarize yourself and comply with any screening/safety protocols imposed by the entity/individual hosting the in-person meeting or event
- You must comply with any and all safety guidelines and travel restrictions established by applicable law
- If you are in close or proximate contact with others at the event/customer site and test positive for COVID-19, you must immediately notify the People Team and avoid contact with others for 10 days
Chainalysis COVID-19 Policy - APAC
With circumstances changing on a regular basis and parts of our APAC team going in and out of mandatory lockdown, APAC will continue to follow country legislation and guidelines.