Associate Director, Product Marketing
At Curriculum Associates, we believe a diverse team leads to diversity in thinking, making our products better for teachers and students. If you read this job description, feel energized by what you see here, and believe you could bring passion and commitment to the role, but you aren't sure you meet every qualification, please apply! Above all, we are looking for the right person!
We are looking to hire an Associate Director for Product Marketing to join our expanding team. In this role, you will work closely with our field teams and leadership as they support our educational partners and drive our sales initiatives. You will work with a talented team and oversee product marketing for a portfolio of products and features available in the award-winning i-Ready program. To do well in this role, you need strong interpersonal skills, a very fine eye for detail, and the proven ability to market complex technical products. You are analytical and a creative problem solver, and you enjoy learning something new every day.
The impact you'll have:
- Play a critical role in supporting strategic sales initiatives, driving new business and the retention of i-Ready accounts.
- Oversee marketing of a portfolio of products and features in i-Ready.
- Create compelling educator-facing content to connect product features to benefits and help educators understand how product improvements drive gains for students.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support the needs of teams across the organization.
- Provide insight to the product development team about educator and market needs.
- Build detailed product knowledge in our assessment and instructional products.
- Ensure our field teams are fully prepared to support our educational partners.
- Contribute to maintaining our internal product reference and implementation support resources.
- Manage, develop and support one or more members of a growing team.
- Experience in product marketing or a related field for a technical product.
- Experience creating marketing materials, customer-facing product documentation, or support resources.
- Experience managing complex projects or teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well organized.
- Strong people management and people development skills, including coaching and mentorship.
- 8+ years of professional experience
- Experience as a K-8 classroom teacher
- Experience working with educational software
Compensation & Benefits: Competitive salary with great benefits including health, dental, and vision insurance, employer contributed 401K.