Please note this is a fully remote opportunity.ABOUT THE ROLE
As an Associate Director, Paid Social, you will be driving performance, guiding account teams and orchestrating growth for top advertisers. In this role, you will lead a team of Senior Managers and Account Managers while managing client relationships and guiding paid social strategy.
We are looking for someone with a passion for paid social advertising, well versed in other digital acquisition channels, and a people-focused leader who wants to join a fast-growing, fun digital agency that is hyper-focused on client performance and ROI. The ideal candidate is confident in their ability to drive improvements in account performance, successfully build and oversee client relationships, and manage and develop our awesome talent.Team Management:
- Manage a team of 1-2 Senior Managers and their team members, including Account Managers and Analysts (total starting headcount 4-8)
- Train your team in advanced paid social advertising, multi-channel digital marketing strategy and client management skills including projections, analytics reporting, etc.
- Focus on personnel development through ongoing feedback, performance reviews and weekly 1-on-1s with direct reports
- Motivate and guide team to hit quarterly account growth and retention targets through support
- Serve as the paid social lead for 1-3 larger MT clients, for which you will directly build & optimize Facebook, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Pinterest & other paid social campaigns
- Guide overall account strategy, forecasting, and planning
- Drive asset development and coordinate with internal creative team to tailor optimal messaging
- Generate strong revenue growth from client renewals on your team
- Participate in onboardings, QBRs, renewal calls, and other important client communications for your team’s accounts
- Serve as a senior sponsor contact for several client accounts led by your team: building relationships with client decision makers, elevating the strategic conversation, and ensuring an exceptional client experience
- 5+ years of paid social client management experience
- 1+ year in a supervisory role directly overseeing other digital marketing professionals
- Facebook/Instagram/LinkedIn experience is a must, Pinterest/Snapchat/TikTok experience is a plus
- Open to personal account creation on all managed platforms offered (eg: Facebook, Snapchat, etc)
- Passion for crunching numbers, analyzing data (in Google Analytics or Facebook Business Manager), and navigating Excel spreadsheets
- You are a communication guru when presenting digital marketing strategy to C-Suite and executive audiences
- You frequently find yourself stepping into leadership roles and want those around you to succeed
- Not afraid to get in the weeds, but still able to see the trees, forest, and ecosystem
- ‘Driven’ and ‘Innovative’ are attributes commonly associated with you
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Directly managed paid social budgets of $100,000+ in monthly ad spend
- Exposure to paid search, display and remarketing efforts
- Comfortable optimizing toward back-end metrics from a CRM such as Salesforce
Please note that even if you do not meet all of the above criteria, we encourage you to apply!Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Work-life balance with an emphasis on personal well-being, including employee assistance programs and subscriptions to Headspace and Talkspace
- Authentic commitment to DEI efforts and sustainable growth. (Why Sir Martin Sorrell signed The Climate Pledge here!)
- Unlimited PTO and well-being days, 15 company-wide holidays including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, and Indigenous People’s Day - to name a few!
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with employer paid HRA to cover out of pocket expenses, guaranteed 401K contribution (even when you don’t contribute $1), pet insurance for our at-home companions, fertility care and 16 weeks of paid parental leave - and support for you when you return to work!
- Employee-centered work model with hybrid or fully remote opportunities
- Individualized recognition for contributions and new ideas, affording employees the opportunity to make a difference on Day 1
- A commitment to developing you and your career through a two-year career development program
- Built in NYC's Best Company Benefits in 2022
- Built In NYC's Best Midsize Companies to Work 2022 (and Colorado!)
- Built In San Francisco’s List of Companies with the Best Benefits 2021
- Digiday Award for Most Dedicated to Employee Growth 2020
- US Search Award for Best Large Agency of 2020
- Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
- Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2017-2021
- Our Search Marketers Get Recognized Too!
- This role is exempt
- Base Salary: $90,000 - $110,000
- Target Annualized Cash Bonus: $10,000
- Target Total Cash: $100,000 - $120,000
As an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, age (over 40), or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws where we operate. Our career development and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and expand their personal and professional development.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.