Associate Director of Paid Media at SEER Interactive (Remote)
+1 more | Remote
Sorry, this job was removed at 2:28 a.m. (CST) on Wednesday, March 30, 2022
By clicking Apply Now you agree to share your profile information with the hiring company.
Seer Interactive is a digital marketing consultancy that harnesses compassion, data, and technology to make a mark on our communities - our coworkers, our clients, our industry, and our neighbors. We believe in relentlessly pursuing (and sharing) the truth – bringing together millions of data points from quantitative and qualitative sources to base our decisions on. Our purpose is to unlock potential for our communities mentioned above. Our vision is a world where it’s easy to do the right thing throughout those communities. If you’re ready to uplift others, challenge your ego, commit to the truth, and be better than yesterday – keep reading.
What about you? You’re the go-to for all things Paid Media and beyond. You’re a leader that happens to be a seasoned digital marketing strategist who is obsessed about staying on top of emerging trends, tools and updates to best practices across the digital industry. You fully believe in sharing the knowledge and foresight that you have with the company and industry colleagues—you may not call yourself a thought leader, but your colleagues and clients certainly would...and they love you for it.
You’re rooted in Paid Media with growing expertise across Search, Social, Programmatic, and emerging paid media channels. You love operations and building processes. You see the big picture and with that comes a holistic understanding of how Paid Media works in harmony with Creative, SEO, Analytics and CRO. Integrating cross-divisional data and breaking down silos to drive innovation is your thing. You’re a change agent and influencer; shaping the future of our Paid Media division alongside an additional Associate Director and Director, while getting the team excited about where we're headed and running in the same direction.
Here are some highlights of what you'll be doing...
- You will report to Director of Paid Media
- You will support owning the development and maintenance of division policies and goals related to operations, financial performance, and growth, ensuring alignment with overall agency and industry direction
- You set the bar for developing innovative Paid Media strategies to exceed client objectives and help your team get there by instilling a culture of creative problem solving, holistic thinking, and cross-divisional collaboration
- You help drive client growth, retention, divisional revenue, overall strategy by arming your team with the direction, tools and support they need to be successful
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with clients that are rooted in empathy, transparency, and the desire to help them exceed their goals
- You’re dedicated to the development of your team and work closely with Team Leads to help shape how different desired career trajectories can contribute to the future of our division
- You forecast changes in our industry and develop specific business requirements to ensure future competitive advantages that position Seer as a thought leader in the industry
- You will manage and drive divisional growth; mapping recruiting needs against aggressive growth goals, as well as creating and maintaining processes that scale as the team expands
- You are second in command and may be asked to serve as an acting divisional Unit Director on occasion
- You’ll have the opportunity to own a portion of the divisional P&L (i.e. Paid Social), and manage and execute on top and bottom line growth while assisting in budgeting and forecasting
- You’ll leverage large data sets from different channels to identify search wins for clients
- You will play a role in our change management within the greater division, to ensure the team is adopting new tools, technology and processes that align with our company’s vision
- You keep a pulse on the emerging media channels that could be built into our client offerings to offer a more “full funnel” approach.
The skills you'll bring to the table...
- You are an expert in operations and process development. You understand the big picture path of where we’re going, and help build the steps we need to take along the way to get there.
- Experience in media planning (identifying audiences and appropriate channels, building plan, forecasting, identifying growth opportunities, etc).
- You have experience with evaluating current tools and technology, and making strategic decisions on where to invest in resources that will continue to support the company’s mission of being “technology powered, not people powered.”
- You’ve worked in a “full funnel” environment, where you understand audiences and know which channels to deploy based on where the customer is in the purchase path
- Ability to foster an exceptionally inclusive and high trust environment, resulting in the teams ability to engage in cross-functional collaboration while independently contributing to a shared vision
- Demonstrated success of managing and mentoring a team of 5-10 members
- Strong financial and operational background
- Experience managing client relationships ranging from small, well-funded startups to Fortune 500 organizations
- Identify new growth opportunities for current clients by partnering with over divisions (i.e. SEO, CRO, Creative, Analytics),, as well as working closely with our Business Strategy team to identify, qualify and close new clients
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to make the complex simple; breaking down and articulating complex strategy based on your audience’s level of understanding
- Proven track record of recruiting highly skilled team members in an extremely competitive, relationship-driven, niche market
- You’ve worked with big data, using tools like Power BI and Tableau, to combine data sets from multiple sources and inform strategy
- You’ve contributed to a company’s overall strategic goals, and are eager to carry out our mission, participating as a member of the Leadership Team
- Demonstrated alignment to company’s values and leads by using values as a compass for decision making and supporting company culture
Not ready to apply but want to keep in touch? Stay connected via our monthly Career Update newsletter! We'll share curated content on Seer, open roles, industry insights, career advice, events you don't want to miss, and more (so you never miss a beat).
Sometimes the best opportunities are hidden by self-doubt. We disqualify ourselves before we have the opportunity to be considered. Regardless of where you came from, how you identify, or the path that led you here-- you are welcome. If you read this job description with a belly full of excitement, we’re just as excited about you. You have to apply though :)
Read Full Job Description