New hires based in the US & Puerto Rico will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious exemption or accommodation to this vaccination requirement, subject to applicable law.
Our Marketing team are passionate about bringing our medicines and vaccines to our customers around the world. Through digital listening and physician analytics, we can understand our customers' needs and strive to provide solutions to meet them.
This position is location agnostic.
Our customers face unprecedented times in Oncology with rapid innovations in treatment options and they operate in an environment where they are interacting with multiple channels to access drug, medical and practice management information as needed, real-time. To enhance our Company Oncology's Go-To-Market strategies and capabilities, we must move towards faster insight-gathering, faster decision-making and improve our ability to execute more efficiently across multiple channels to deliver relevant information, solutions and services to our customers how and when they need it. It is imperative that we understand our customers' engagement preferences more deeply and execute on those insights more efficiently across our promotional mix.
- In this role, the Multi-Channel Integration Manager will help define HCP customer engagement strategies for Oncology
- Define channel strategies for Oncology that support improve our ability to Go-To-Market and engage customers in a timelier, and relevant way.
- This role will be responsible for working in an Agile setting along with the brand team, leveraging new and existing capabilities to bring to light customer insights and help the team execute on the engagement strategies based on those insights. The role will collaborate with Oncology Marketing, Promotions, Market Research, Analytics, various agencies/consultants and the broader U.S. enterprise for shared resources
Key responsibilities include and are not limited to the following:
- Develops oncology digital go-to-market strategy and design of the longitudinal digital campaign s
- Based on customer insights, develops customer engagement channel strategies and digital segmentation
- Develop/deploy Customer Engagement Journeys/digital campaigns across our Oncology brands and their indications.
- Develops channel/media strategy and informs third party digital partnership choices aligned to strategic priorities and behavioral/communication objectives.
- Perform in-depth analysis of customer-level engagement data (non-personal and in-person sales) from a variety of sources to inform the brand team of opportunities and choices.
- Provide strategic expertise to core Company Oncology digital assets
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and agencies (Media, Creative, etc.) to recommend channel and vendor mix investments.
- Monitor campaign performance vs. objectives and identify campaign optimization opportunities while in-flight
- Partner with Commercial/Investment Analytics and other partners to uncover data-driven insights via ad hoc and/or advanced analytics.
- Define new Go-To-Market channel strategies and capabilities that further enhance our ability to make faster decisions and execute on them
- Support installing non-personal engagement best practices across our channels (digital, call-center, etc.) to improve the customer experience in these engagements
- Share and leverage globally best practices, utilization of capabilities, where applicable with the broader Company Oncology community
- Required: BA/BS
- US Market experience related to sales, marketing, or customer marketing
- Channel strategy and digital marketing (omni-channel) experience designing cross channel campaigns
- Experience with developing channel strategies for new customer audiences via digital marketing
- Experience developing longitudinal digital campaigns and management experience with the ability to put together relevant, effective and actionable recommendations
- Understanding marketing objectives and imperatives, promotion process knowledge/appreciation
- Foundational knowledge of media for physicians and other health care providers
- Analytical acumen - proven ability to synthesize data, experience looking for trends in data, segmentation analysis, monitoring campaign progress and identifying intervention points and business solutions - to drive business results
- Ability to establish networks across stakeholders to drive influence and alignment
- Excels when addressing ambiguity, working outside existing processes or structures.
- Focused mindset on customer experience
- Committed to applying agile values, principles, and practices
- Test and learn mindset to drive culture of innovation
- Compliance-First mindset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- 10% Travel
- Minimum of (5) years of Pharmaceutical Marketing / Promotion Experience
- Experience working on Agile team/methodologies
- Oncology Knowledge
- Experience with using customer marketing capability tools
Our Human Health Division maintains a "patient first, profits later" ideology. The organization is comprised of sales, marketing, market access, digital analytics and commercial professionals who are passionate about their role in bringing our medicines to our customers worldwide
Who we are ...
We are known as Merck & Co., Inc., Kenilworth, New Jersey, USA in the United States and Canada and MSD everywhere else. For more than a century, we have been inventing for life, bringing forward medicines and vaccines for many of the world's most challenging diseases. Today, our company continues to be at the forefront of research to deliver innovative health solutions and advance the prevention and treatment of diseases that threaten people and animals around the world.
What we look for ...
Imagine getting up in the morning for a job as important as helping to save and improve lives around the world. Here, you have that opportunity. You can put your empathy, creativity, digital mastery, or scientific genius to work in collaboration with a diverse group of colleagues who pursue and bring hope to countless people who are battling some of the most challenging diseases of our time. Our team is constantly evolving, so if you are among the intellectually curious, join us-and start making your impact today.
NOTICE FOR INTERNAL APPLICANTS
In accordance with Managers' Policy - Job Posting and Employee Placement, all employees subject to this policy are required to have a minimum of twelve (12) months of service in current position prior to applying for open positions.
If you have been offered a separation benefits package, but have not yet reached your separation date and are offered a position within the salary and geographical parameters as set forth in the Summary Plan Description (SPD) of your separation package, then you are no longer eligible for your separation benefits package. To discuss in more detail, please contact your HRBP or Talent Acquisition Advisor.
Current Employees apply HERE
Current Contingent Workers apply HERE
US and Puerto Rico Residents Only:
Our company is committed to inclusion, ensuring that candidates can engage in a hiring process that exhibits their true capabilities. Please click here if you need an accommodation during the application or hiring process.
For more information about personal rights under Equal Employment Opportunity, visit:
EEOC GINA Supplement
OFCCP EEO Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
We are proud to be a company that embraces the value of bringing diverse, talented, and committed people together. The fastest way to breakthrough innovation is when diverse ideas come together in an inclusive environment. We encourage our colleagues to respectfully challenge one another's thinking and approach problems collectively. We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Merck & Co., Inc., Rahway, NJ, USA, also known as Merck Sharp & Dohme LLC, Rahway, NJ, USA, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings: