Associate Director, Consumer Product Marketing - Registry (Remote)
WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The Knot Worldwide is looking for an energetic, talented Associate Director of Product Marketing to drive product awareness, engagement and demand of The Knot Registry. This position will help develop positioning strategy and execute communication highlighting new features and product functionality highlighting The Knot’s expertise as a leader in the wedding industry. This role will support the Marketing team in driving usage offerings, including The Knot Registry Store, cash funds, Wedding Planner apps and more. You will work with smart and creative people who will help you hone your skills and develop your career. This position can be remote, or in one of our US office locations.
- Work with Product Marketing team to define and execute compelling marketing positioning and campaigns for The Knot Registry
- Identify new opportunities for The Knot to generate product demand and usage
- Drive internal cross-team transparency on value of new initiatives and improvements
- Create onsite messaging, emails, and other materials as needed to communicate product improvements and associated marketing programs
- Partner with owners of paid channels to launch, track and optimize customer acquisition related campaigns
- Analyze program and campaign effectiveness, share key learnings and make recommendations about future growth opportunities
- Strong cross-functional aptitude and relationships with product, research, support, business and merchandising teams
- Proactively stay on top of what our competitors are doing
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Minimum 7-9 years product marketing experience
- Works well cross-functionally, particularly with Product and Creative teams
- Strong player-coach mentality, excels at strategic thinking as well as rolling up sleeves to get things done
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, prioritizing and organizing effectively
- Outstanding writer and editor with exceptional attention to detail
- Understanding of SEO principles preferred
- Strong commitment to timelines, accuracy, and professionalism
- Data-driven approach and strong analytical skills
- Enthusiastic and self-directed with the desire to take initiative
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with all levels of management
- Positive attitude and enthusiasm for teamwork and results
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong academic record
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
We believe in a wide range of holistic offerings to support our employees so that they can live our values day in and day out. From mental wellbeing, physical health and financial planning, to engaging perks and discounts, we are in the business of celebrating and supporting the Moments that Matter both in and out of the “office”. We offer flexible vacation, generous parental leave and prioritize initiatives that support the growth, development, and happiness of our people.
TKWW’s approach to the future of work: At the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, TKWW pivoted all global employees to remote work while prioritizing physical and mental wellbeing. While the majority of our global offices are open and available at this time, all TKWW employees have the ability to work remotely full time through the length of 2022. Upon entering our “new normal”, TKWW will pilot a hybrid work model where employees will have additional flexibility. (Note: employees who were hired into remote positions will continue to work fully remotely.)
US Notice: The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.