Associate, Digital at Dentsu (Detroit, MI)
We are champions for meaningful progress and we strive to be a force for good—for our people, for our clients, for the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center, creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better outcomes for all.Job Description
Carat is looking for a Digital Associate to support one of our largest clients. In this role you will assist in the tactical digital planning and activation process, and providing mid-level strategic recommendations to the senior media team.
- Learn and understand the digital media industry
- Follow and understand basic campaign management process defined by the account leads – organization structure, follows proper naming conventions, etc.
- Support Sr. Associate/Manager with all client deliverables including campaign set up, launch notifications, ad creative screenshots, reporting, and updates
- Understand and execute responsibilities to traffic in the ad serving process. Act as account point person for agency ad operations coordinating assets for upcoming campaign launches
- Capable of communicating effectively with agency team counterparts (planning/activation/ad ops/analytics)
- Manage pace reporting across campaigns and provide optimization suggestions to ensure full delivery
- Become proficient in pulling digital data for reporting and writing effective reporting insights
- Support Request For Proposal deployment with media vendors, collection of responses and active vendor management/communications
- Become an expert in the digital display ecosystem understanding the taxonomy of digital media landscape and its components
- Co-manage media vendor delivery reporting and execute campaign reconciliations on a monthly basis
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing, advertising, finance, or analytics degree preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Interest in Digital & Programmatic Media
- Previous internship or work experience in a professional environment preferred
- Collaboration mindset
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Solutions orientated with strong critical thinking skill
- Strong analytical thinking and mathematical skills
- Comfortable with analysis and data
- Experience working with business applications; MS Office Suite desired
- Generous PTO and sick days
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance plans
- 15 Paid holidays and office closure between Christmas and New Year’s
- 401k with company match
- Plentiful opportunities for growth
- And much more!
Employees from diverse or underrepresented backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Dentsu (the "Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an undue hardship on the Company. Please contact [email protected] if you need assistance completing any forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the Company to which you are applying.