Associate Digital Campaign Manager at Townsquare Ignite (Charlotte, NC)
Associate Digital Campaign Manager
Townsquare is looking for a Digital Campaign Manager [DCM]. This role acts as the technical hub that connects sales and our centralized buying team. This is a collaborative role that assists sales in campaign structure, buying in campaign launching, and acts as the liaison between our client services team and our local markets. This position reports to the Regional Director of Campaign Management and is ultimately responsible for the design, implementation, optimization, and reporting of digital campaigns. Success in this role comes in the form of accelerated sales and reduced campaign cancellations.
- Coach & develop sales professionals on our product capabilities
- Oversee technical approval of proposals being built by our sales strategists
- Give insight and suggestions for sales for ongoing campaigns based on feedback from our buyers
- Coaches sales on crafting quality messaging for various tactics (social, SEM, programmatic, etc.)
- Assigns targeting segments based on experience and overall tactic mix
- Delegates to sales tasks to be completed in order to fully prepare a new client campaign for launch (creative, pixels, KPIs)
- Responsible for compiling all elements of the insertion order and scheduling the campaign to be trafficked.
- Primary point of contact for local markets you support to our centralized buying, client services, and analytics teams.
- Support local market as client optimizations, revisions, upsells and renewals come in from our post-sale teams.
- Continually refine and improve continuity between all workgroups.
- Manages time; focuses on urgent and important tasks; avoids procrastination; follows up; shows strong attention to detail; meets deadlines
- Exceptional Communicator. Experience taking the lead in interdepartmental projects.
- Experience with digital ad messaging best practices (does not build the ads)
- Actively listens; clearly and effectively conveys information; uses professional telephone skills; demonstrates effective business writing skills; shows excellent grasp of grammar
- Exhibits good interpersonal skills; collaborates with others; maintains composure when faced with difficult situations and personalities
- 1+ years experience in digital advertising
- 4-year college degree or comparable work experience required
- Competitive base plus bonus plan
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 9 Paid Holidays (Two personal/floating Holidays)
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Company provided laptop
- Continuous training opportunities
- Unlimited Growth Potential - Ignite is one of our fastest growing divisions and we only promote from within!
Why Townsquare Ignite?
Townsquare Ignite is a division of Townsquare Media—the third-largest broadcasting company in the country. We help business owners reach their ideal customers with a combination of programmatic advertising, search engine marketing, and more.
Why You’ll Love Working at Townsquare Ignite
We are a team of driven individuals who push ourselves and those around us to develop personally and professionally. You can expect a dynamic and competitive work environment. To foster your success, you’ll take part in a comprehensive training program, surrounded by a positive and supportive culture that encourages everyone to develop themselves and others. We’ve had countless internal promotions, and our goal is to continue the rapid growth of our company. Whatever your professional goals, you’ll have the opportunity to make steps toward your target and take your career to new heights!
TOWNSQUARE MEDIA BROADCASTING, LLC MAINTAINS A DRUG-FREE WORKPLACE AND IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. APPLICANTS MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S.
Townsquare Media provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Townsquare Media complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Townsquare Media expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Townsquare Media’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.