Code3 is a full-service marketing partner, powering better performance for digital disruptors and Fortune 500 leaders alike. It provides white-glove creative, media buying, and measurement services for brands across scaled digital and audience-based media platforms. Code3’s deep expertise drives business results and reveals actionable insights about customers and prospects. At a time when CEOs and CMOs are striving for greater control and transparency over marketing investments, Code3 stands out through its standards, accountability and expertise. That’s why companies like Chipotle, LVMH, Gap, and ABi rely on Code3 to reach their most valuable prospects across digital, social, and emerging channels like audio and OTT.
WHAT IS THE ASSOCIATE DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (ADP)
The ADP is a program offering talented early career professionals the opportunity to gain exposure to working in a digital marketing agency. ADP starts off with learning all aspects of the business and then placing you on the team that most aligns with your skills and abilities. This program is primarily intended for Spring '22 graduates or early career professionals genuinely interested in beginning a new career in digital media.
The first three weeks will provide you with a full view of the company and provide general company training as well as the opportunity to receive industry-specific certifications. After this period, based on your skillset, preference, and team needs, you will be assigned to a specific team within the agency and do further work aligned with that particular role. All ADP members are brought on as contingent employees for the duration of the 10-week program. An offer at the end of the program is not guaranteed. Performance will be evaluated over the course of the program combined with team needs and ADP’s interests in order to move forward with a permanent offer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
After your first three weeks learning about the broader company you’ll join one of the below teams, Media Buying, Creative, or Commerce.
- Learn the building blocks of digital marketing
- Collaborate with team on media planning to support client and campaign strategy
- Build, launch, and optimize campaigns across all major social platforms with a focus on flawless execution
- Help execute year-long to campaign-specific measurement plans and learning agendas
- Support upsell opportunities by analyzing data to back up recommendations
- Perform campaign QA on your own campaigns, plus those built by other client teams
- Communicate new campaign management strategy ideas to help drive client alignment
Join the creative team as a Creative Coordinator. This role provides a unique opportunity to learn the nuts and bolts of the creative processes within a digital agency, including strategy, creative execution and activation. Specific responsibilities include:
- Creative concepting, copywriting
- Creating decks (pitches, creative reviews) in Google Slides
- Verifying platform specs and ensuring our deliverables meet them
- Managing creative delivery schedules
- Managing and organizing assets and deliverables
- Sourcing imagery
- Working closely with clients, freelancers, Code3 account management and sales teams
- Market research + competitor analysis
- BA or BS degree
- A background in social media, digital media and creative execution
Code3 Commerce focuses exclusively on helping brands grow their presence on online retailers and marketplaces like Amazon, Walmart and more. You’ll have the opportunity to join one of our solutions teams on Commerce and in this role you will:
- Gain a deep understanding of the Amazon ecosystem, the backend platforms, and all sales acceleration tactics
- Work with the assigned teams to communicate strategy and game plan, progress, results, etc.
- Depending on the assigned team you will assist in creating, implementing, executing technical, content, creative and advertising strategies for consumer brands on Amazon
- Depending on the assigned team you will assist in creating Amazon content whether writing product page details or designing and creating product page imagery.
Commerce Team is comprised of the following specializations:
- Account Management
- Bachelor’s Degree (4 year graduation Spring 2022) with relevant classroom, internship or work experience in some form of account/project management, digital marketing, paid search, paid digital advertising, media buying, paid search advertising, or graphic design related experience
- Ability to start a full time role June 2022
- This role will sit out of our Cleveland, Ohio or Los Angeles, California offices but can be remote.
- Must be able to attend the first week of training in our Cleveland office (travel accommodations will be provided).
- Driven and motivated to succeed in a career in digital marketing
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent listening skills to understand customer needs
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High motivation to learn
Code3, is a fast-paced agency where you will have freedom and control of your and the company’s success. Our team is growing at a quick pace and you will have the opportunity to make a big and immediate impact. We have a flexible, fun, and hard-working environment.
We also have 6 Core Values that drive how we work together as a team:
- Obsess Over Results - We drive positive client outcomes, focus on what matters most, and act decisively to drive towards results.
- Uncover What’s Possible - We take a proactive approach in bringing new ideas, strategies, and growth opportunities to each client. Helping them accelerate growth.
- Learn Early & Often - We are constantly curious and we stay ahead of the digital marketing curve. Our past experience paired with ongoing learnings help us continuously improve and set new standards in our industry.
- Find Strength In Our Differences - We embrace diversity and inclusivity in everything — ideas, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and people - which produces better outcomes and better perspective.
- Empower Each Other - We strive to do better every day, and to help others succeed. We elevate our collective knowledge through teamwork - sharing what we learn, collaborating without ego.
- PMA All Day - It’s a mindset, it’s a mantra, it’s a choice. PMA stands for Positive Mental Attitude, and it’s how we show up for our teammates and clients all day, everyday. We’re here to win, together.
COVID-19 vaccination: Code3 complies with all federal and state guidance around COVID-19 vaccination. We require all employees who work in a Code3 office or attend in-person work-related events to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Those who are not vaccinated may not attend in-person work related events.