Art Director, Marketing at KeepTruckin
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.About the Role:
To support our growing organization, we’re looking for a seasoned Head of Marketing Design. This role partners alongside our VP Design, Creative Director, Head of Brand Design, Design Operations, and Marketing stakeholder teams to drive top-of-funnel growth through a combination of paid, organic, referral, and reputational marketing efforts across a variety of channels. As a player coach, this person will roll up their sleeves and contribute design themselves as well as oversee and direct a team of designers in the creation of marketing materials for social media, direct mail, print ads, content marketing, landing pages, email campaigns, and more. As a member of the Design Leadership team, you will report to the VP of Design. As a functional leader, you will take responsibility for the people, processes, and structures to deliver world-class design at scale.What You'll Do:
- Define and create marketing campaigns across multiple channels including advertising, video, web, social, mobile, and apps.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to define and translate goals into effective creative strategies, concepts and execution deliverables on brief and in defined SLAs.
- Execute on world-class marketing creative through design that embodies our core brand principles and leverages our brand language.
- Approach projects with an experimental mindset and data driven approach to understand and optimize successful strategies and executions.
- You will align cross-functional stakeholders and build trust across teams through effective communication and collaboration skills.
- Manage, mentor, and train design team members to retain employees and uphold quality standards.
- Partner with internal teams, external agencies, and contractors to achieve the best results, on time, and within budget.
- Evaluate and hire talent for employment and freelancing; manage third-party agencies and production partners when needed.
- 7+ years of experience working in similar role(s) creating advertising for technology companies.
- A roll-up your sleeves type design leader who can manage a team but also leads through doing.
- Expert level design chops: you’ve got the book to back up your claims.
- Extensive expertise in social media advertising across performance and brand, print, events, and digital marketing channels.
- You’ve been part of high-output marketing and product environments, with considerable knowledge of content marketing, lifecycle marketing, and B2B/SASS differentiation.
- You’ve built, or been a part of building, brands from the very start through maturity.
- Ability to ship projects with various timelines and budget constraints.
- A strong POV with the ability to back up your perspectives with data and research
- Cross functional partnership. You must be able to speak their language, and also help them learn ours
- Can hire, motivate, manage performance, and match individuals to roles that play to their talents.
- Mastery of modern design software, workflows, and processes
- Animation, illustration and/or experience with 3D a plus.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.