Online shopping has changed. Today's eCommerce runs on selling products, not brands. SamCart is the only eCommerce software platform built for creators, by creators, who want to build a profitable digital business and experience personal freedom and growth.
Affiliate Marketing Specialist
SamCart is looking for a talented Marketing Specialist to join our growing team. We're a company founded and run by marketers, and place high value on go-getters in Marketing.
This role would manage a new initiative at SamCart, growing our affiliate and partner ecosystem to new customers. This role has the opportunity to shape a new sales strategy, partnering with a talented team of business development sales professionals as we target, acquire, onboard and enable/nurture, proven affiliate sellers!
- Fully own Affiliate marketing - planning, content development, execution, onboarding/client health and other key metrics to indicate performance signals
- Determine content strategy and cadence for Affiliate material
- Manage communication strategy and plans to both prospects and customers
- Manage annual promotion and launch plans to existing Affiliate customers
- Work closely with Marketing leadership and Sales to build affiliate content, managing the content creation and development process
- Drive improvements to our Affiliate strategy by determining KPIs, and consistently measuring and reporting on those key performance indicators
- Manage relationships with our affiliate partners, including communication, requests, commission pay-outs, and more
- At least 2 years of marketing experience at a SaaS organization, ideally in partner, enablement and/or product marketing
- Demonstrated experience owning large projects from start to finish
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with team members across multiple departments
- Ability to influence and lead without managerial authority
- Get it done attitude
- Experience using project management tools like Asana or ClickUp
- Ability to write customer and prospect communications
- Strong technical skills and expertise, including HubSpot, Salesforce, Salesloft and experience building content streams in-app
- Start-up experience, especially early/high growth stage SaaS companies
This is what you'll love about SamCart
Our co-founders always say "Their success is our success" and we believe that about our people too! We want everyone to love their job at least 80% of the time and when you are successful, the whole team is successful.
- Each team has one offsite Hub Week per quarter to collaborate with team members (and others!) and plan for the upcoming quarter.
- Diversity adds value to everything we do - We hire from and for a wide range of backgrounds and experiences to allow the team to bring their own unique ways of thinking and working to each project
- We have unlimited PTO with an encouraged 14-day minimum to empower our team members to maintain a healthy balance in their day-to-day lives.
- Yay, we have 401K!
- Health Insurance premiums are covered 100% by SamCart for you +1, be it a significant other or child.
- Supportive Parental leave policies for all parents
- Career growth and development are essential here at SamCart and we want all team members to build sustainable, future-proof and adaptable careers.
- Self-Care is important, which is why we offer a monthly wellness credit.
Our Core Values
Be Transparent - We communicate openly, thrive on feedback, and check our egos at the door.
Be Human - We operate with compassion and always assume positive intent.
Be an Owner - We are all owners of the business. We take pride in our work and know that the success of our customers and the business contributes to our individual success.
Be Creative and Commit - We collaborate, create resourceful solutions, and work as a team to get it done.
Be You - We are stronger together because of the unique qualities we each bring to the team. We believe in balance, making time for fun, and enjoying the work we do!