Upwork ($UPWK) is the world’s work marketplace. We help connect companies large and small with top independent talent from around the world. Simply put, our mission is to create economic opportunities so people have better lives.
Every year, more than $2 billion of work is done through Upwork by skilled independent professionals who want the freedom of working anytime, anywhere.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will join the acquisition team responsible for setting the vision and executing the strategies to accomplish Upwork’s goals.
In this role, you’ll be the go-to lead in charge of the Affiliate Marketing channel engineered to drive user growth. This is an exciting opportunity to partner cross-functionally developing strategy while managing our affiliate agency, partner recruiting, and optimizations. Your data-driven mindset and b2b affiliate marketing background will set you up for success.
- Develop and implement strategies to drive user growth via affiliate marketing programs.
- Improve acquisition efficiency and maximize the contribution of affiliates as a channel.
- Monitor conversion funnels and analyze user acquisition campaign performance.
- Generate weekly performance reports and share key results with the broader growth team.
- Collaborate with partners and lead cross-functional teams on shared goals and deliverables needed for campaign launches and present plans and insights to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Develop a testing roadmap that ensures constant learnings and improvements to the program.
- Partner with our conversion rate optimization, CRM, data science, product and engineering teams on building better client experiences and campaign automations.
- Own marketing technology to ensure seamless tracking of data and management
- Background in B2B and/or subscription products
- Experience with Impact Radius
- Have a keen understanding of optimization tactics, metrics (CAC/LTV, CPA, ROAS), tracking and attribution
- Strong analytical skills with a disciplined approach in understanding performance, down funnel metrics and channel optimization
- A growth mindset of always testing, learning and scaling with an eagerness of getting things done
- Ability to thrive in an agile, fun and fast-paced environment
At Upwork, you’ll shape talent solutions for how the world works today. We are a remote-first organization working together to create exciting remote work opportunities for a global community of professionals. While we have physical offices in San Francisco and Chicago, currently we also support hiring of corporate full-time employees in 15 states in the United States. Please speak with a member of our recruitment team to determine whether you are located in a state in which we are hiring corporate full-time employees.
Our vibrant culture is built on shared values and our mission to create economic opportunities so that people have better lives. We foster amazing teams, put our community first, and have a bias toward action. We encourage everyone to bring their whole selves to work and grow together through development opportunities, mentorship, and employee resource groups. Oh yeah, we’ve also got amazing benefits.
Check out our Life at Upwork page to learn more about the employee experience.
Upwork is proudly committed to recruiting and retaining a diverse and inclusive workforce. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we never discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.