Next Insurance is a fast-growing startup based in Silicon Valley that is led by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with a history of successful outcomes. Our mission is to transform insurance for small businesses by combining world-class technology and phenomenal customer service to offer better insurance at a lower price. As the leading digital insurtech company transforming small business insurance, we just announced a $250 million new funding round, bringing the company’s valuation to $4 billion and total funding raised to more than $880 million!
Next Insurance is looking for explorers who are filled with curiosity, have the desire to travel the unbeaten path, and realize new heights in providing small business owners with the peace of mind to run their businesses. If you move fast, and are customer-focused and willing to challenge the status quo, Next Insurance might just be your next journey.
As the Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will own, drive, prioritize and execute NEXT’s affiliate marketing strategy & revenue. We are looking for a stellar manager who knows the different affiliate business models in-and-out, and negotiating, optimizing, and dealing with large publishers comes second hand to them. You will be responsible for growing our affiliate footprint on desktop and mobile, structuring contract and incentive, optimizing revenue, and defining strategy for continued growth and improvement. You will be hands-on executing affiliate recruitment, activation, optimization, communication, reporting, and data analysis.
This role directly reports to the VP of Direct Business.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and oversee the strategic vision for affiliate channel
- Recruit and activate new affiliate partners
- Manage and optimize existing affiliate partners
- Structure contract and incentive to drive affiliate revenue growth with the best LTV:CAC
- Manage campaign optimization and operation - creative design & performance reporting
- Troubleshooting platform pixels, UTM tags, tracking and instrumentation
- Manage overarching channel revenue and profitability
- Forecast and review weekly and monthly performance
What we need:
- 8+ years digital marketing or business development experience
- 5+ years affiliate marketing experience - network, agency, merchant or publisher
- Experience working with different affiliate verticals - coupons, loyalty, content
- Experience on affiliate marketing platforms - CJ, Impact, ShareASales, Rakuten
- Excellent business development skills
- Excellent logic and data analytics skills
- Ability to make data-driven decisions and balance short and long term tradeoffs
- Ability to drive performance-focused copy/creative while aligning to brand voice/positioning
- Previous experience in the US market
One of our core values is 'Play as a Team'; this means making sure everyone has an equal chance to participate and make a difference. We win by playing together. Next Insurance is an equal opportunity employer and prioritizes building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants of any type and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, genetic information or characteristic, gender identity and expression, veteran status, or other non-job related characteristics or other prohibited grounds specified in applicable federal, state, and local laws. Next's policy is to comply with all applicable laws related to nondiscrimination and equal opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.