As an Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will execute and optimize the marketing strategy to acquire new customers for Plastiq, with an emphasis on B2B. You will focus on testing and iterating on owned, earned and paid digital channels to drive high volume traffic and conversion of qualified leads to new payment volume and revenue.
You will contribute to the creation and execution of keyword targeting, digital ads, landing page testing, site optimization, and email campaigns, collaborating closely with brand, product marketing and sales teams. Additionally, you’ll own quality checks for creative, copy and targeting for campaigns, ensuring that performance is optimized towards KPI goals and within budget.
- Execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to meet new user acquisition KPIs
- Create A/B testing programs for digital ads, landing pages and emailsIdentify new channels to test and leverage for new user acquisition
- Manage the day-to-day of existing evergreen paid media campaigns, finding areas of optimization and improvement
- Responsible for campaign analysis, optimization and summary reporting
Your Minimum Required Experience
- 3+ years in performance or growth marketing
- Experience managing digital campaigns across SEM, Paid Social, Display, Remarketing
- Data-driven and analytical, a dedicated practitioner of insight-driven digital marketing
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal, with effective interpersonal skills
Your Nice to Have Experience
- Experience with Braze, Salesforce, or WordPress
Plastiq is a smart payment platform designed for businesses to better manage their payments and cash flow. The platform lets companies maximize their existing credit, pay in whatever way is best for their business—regardless of what payment methods their recipients accept—and get paid by card without the burden of card acceptance fees. Businesses can pay globally in more than 40 countries, and Plastiq works with all major credit card providers, including Mastercard, Visa, American Express, and Discover. Plastiq has millions of customers and has processed billions in payments for a wide range of expenses, from business supplier payments and contractors to taxes and rent. Plastiq has won a number of awards and recognitions, including being named to the 2020 Forbes FinTech 50 and 2020 Bay Area Best Places to Work by the San Francisco Business Journal.
More Information on Plastiq
Plastiq operates in the Payments industry. The company is located in San Francisco, CA and Boston, MA. Plastiq was founded in 2012. It has 191 total employees. It offers perks and benefits such as Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits, Health Insurance Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Remote Work Program and Family Medical Leave. To see all 23 open jobs at Plastiq, click here.
Read Full Job Description