Acquisition Marketing Manager at Policygenius...
Policygenius is all about making it easy for people to secure a financial future for their loved ones. Acquisition Marketing at Policygenius is all about finding those people!
Before Pg it was hard for consumers to decide whether to get insurance, then it was hard for them to decide what insurance to get. Now that Pg is here, our Acquisition team uses paid channels -- digital and offline -- to deliver the right advertising in the right place to the right people, pulling them in front of the right insurance products to fulfill their individual needs.
Our marketing points toward a content-rich site jam-packed with articles, reviews, and advice. It points toward a customer experience guided by low-pressure, friendly, and personable agents who help navigate the multi-day or even multi-month insurance binding process. And it points toward an amazing, fast-expanding company staffed with a talented, efficient, and effective growth marketing team… that’s looking for someone like YOU.
As our team continues to grow in scope and mission, we’ve developed a need for a hands-on, growth-oriented, results-driven marketing manager. This marketer’s initial focus will be to help us develop a presence and expand our effectiveness in non-digital channels, especially involving broadcast and targeted video. They’ll join a team already making a big impact in both the digital and non-digital space, and more importantly making a big impact on turning our prospective customers into satisfied customers.
Are YOU that marketer? Come join our team -- help us help others find their financial security!
In this role, you will…
- Drive growth on one or more of our marketing acquisition channels, through hands-on efforts and management of any external vendors useful to your channel, with a focus on meeting our goals for revenue, ROAS, customer demographics, and long-term value
- Delve into our data to develop deep analytic insights into your channel’s performance & to pivot your channel to execute on those insights, while working in tandem with our Data team to build new collections and understandings
- Maintain a sophisticated and nuanced view of our funnel, as it relates both to your channel and other channels, with an eye toward continuously improving the funnel through ongoing product and marketing innovation
- Collaborate productively with cross-functional teams inside and outside Marketing, especially with Product, Technology, and Operations, to develop and execute a high-throughput high-impact data-centric testing plan for your channel -- and discover what creatives and top-of-funnel experiences resonate with our customers
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 4+ years of digital and/or offline marketing experience
- You have hands-on experience with paid marketing channels, including optimization experience with A/B testing, creative testing, and landing page testing
- You have a proven track record of paid acquisition success in a high growth business within retail, e-commerce, marketplace, fintech, or a similar B2C vertical
- You have deep analytic skills and solid experience with data visualization and manipulation tools; we make a lot of use of Bigquery and Tableau
- You are an innovative and solutions-oriented thinker with the self-drive to execute to a very high bar and to contribute your thoughts and assistance toward your colleagues’ successes
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, especially over Zoom, including the ability to convey your thoughts and the empathy to understand others’ opinions
- You are intrigued by our simple mission to help people get insurance right
You can expect…
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- A flexible-first workplace with the freedom to work in our beautiful offices or remotely as needed based on the needs of your role, your team, and the business
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry, including training, mentorship, and coaching from leadership
- An inclusive community of fun, diverse, and open-minded coworkers committed to our mission of helping people get financial protection right
Policygenius is the online insurance marketplace combining cutting-edge technology with the expertise of real licensed agents to help people get the coverage they need to protect their family, property, and finances with confidence. Since 2014, we've served as a resource for millions of people on their insurance journeys, and we've placed more than $160 billion in coverage. Our $125 million Series E in early 2022 brought our fundraising total to over $250 million.
At Policygenius, we've worked hard to maintain an inclusive culture amid our rapid growth. We’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" four years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated, and we're committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status, or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!