Acquisition Marketing Coordinator at Inspire
Inspire is a clean energy technology company on a mission to transform the way consumers access clean energy and to accelerate the world’s transition to a net-zero carbon future.
We provide our customers with access to renewable energy from wind, solar, and hydro powered sources without service interruptions or costly installations at a flat, predictable monthly rate. For every year that a customer spends with Inspire Clean Energy, they have a greater impact on climate change than 10 years of strict recycling.
Our rapidly growing team of mission-driven, climate enthusiasts is passionate, innovative and committed to a better future for the planet.
As the Acquisition Marketing Coordinator, you will help deploy marketing tactics that accelerate member growth. You will aid in the development of world-class direct marketing campaigns across direct mail and email. You will also support the development of marketing assets that enable our Sales team to deliver offers through retail, event and direct-to-home channels.
THE ACQUISITION MARKETING COORDINATOR HAS FOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creative Development - Work with agencies and internal partners to develop engaging marketing communications that tell the Inspire story to our prospective customers and manage creative feedback and revisions with close attention to detail.
- Documentation - Own documentation of campaigns including campaign readouts and marketing library management.
- Campaign Coordination - Assist with operational offer setup process, campaign tracking setup, and internal creative review process between legal and brand teams.
- Campaign Production - assist the production process by working with external vendors (e.g. printers, agencies) to bring the campaign from concept to reality, including material selection, signing off on final artwork, and auditing direct mail pieces.
SOME YEAR 1 DELIVERABLES
- Own the documentation of all new and existing direct marketing campaigns
- Own and manage review/feedback process (Brand/Legal) of all creative assets
- Own direct mail matrix setup including offers, segmentation and A/B testing
- Become fluent with our entire direct mail process from testing goals to setting up landing pages landing pages
- Own and be accountable for auditing process (proofreading and auditing live data)
- Make strategy, offer and testing recommendations for direct mail and field marketing
- Flawless execution of campaigns that meet desired outcomes such as new member acquisition
- Growth from new tactics that increase sales volume vs prior period
- Positive feedback from corporate partners on level of customization and support
- Meticulously organized - ability to keep a large amount of details organized
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - ability to build relationships across all areas
- Strong written communication skills - ability to effectively communicate internally with colleagues across all mediums (email, Slack, etc.), and ability to copywrite and proofread marketing campaign emails
- Creative thinking - ability to constantly look for new ideas and solutions to barriers
- Must Have
- 1-2 years of marketing experience with demonstrated success in implementing campaigns from start to finish
- Experience developing consumer-facing marketing assets, from writing creative briefs for agencies/in-house graphic designers to copywriting, proofreading and ability to merge brand guidelines with direct marketing best practices
- Proficiency in standard MS Office / Google software (PPT/Slides, Word/Docs, Excel/Sheets)
- Nice to Have
- Has worked in the energy industry, preferably at a retail supplier
- Experience in tracking, analyzing and reporting on KPIs
- Experience executing A/B testing of offer components including pricing, customer incentives, messaging and creative design to optimize response rates
- Experience in complex regulatory environment such as energy or financial services
- Familiarity with design software such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Experience in a startup or high-growth environment
- Experience working with an external creative/design agency
- Bachelor's degree with concentration in marketing or business