Our offices are open for a hybrid work environment. Most US-based positions can also be performed remotely (any exceptions will be noted in the Minimum Qualifications below.)
To actively connect people to their next great opportunity. At ZipRecruiter, we foster a culture where our employees feel accepted, supported and celebrated. Our employees find ethical solutions to empower the community and workforce. Differences make us stronger, and we embrace them.
Who We Are:
ZipRecruiter is a leading online employment marketplace. Powered by AI-driven smart matching technology, the company actively connects millions of all-sized businesses and job seekers through innovative mobile, web, and email services, as well as partnerships with the best job boards on the web. ZipRecruiter has the #1 rated job search app on iOS & Android.
Summary of Job:
When employers post jobs with ZipRecruiter, it's our responsibility to advertise those jobs to job seekers. If you are reading this job ad, then we are doing something right! The amazing team of analysts, product managers, and digital marketers that are responsible for the success of our job advertising platform is growing.
That's where you come in.
Take full ownership of one or more of our channels and the budget with them. Grow these channels; optimize these channels; do the things that great analytically-minded problem-solving digital marketers do best! Remember, you get to do this knowing that you are helping people find work and helping businesses grow by filling open positions. It's very satisfying.
You should be obsessed, like we are, with data and testing new ideas using MVP approaches. Keep it simple, move fast, and learn. Minimum success in the first few months at ZipRecruiter would be a win that improves one of our key metrics by double-digit percentages.
- Very well experienced in digital marketing (e.g. Traffic acquisition, SEM, Facebook, display/RTB) -- job advertising is a big plus!
- Very knowledgeable in measurement and attribution techniques and highly skilled in optimizing to these respective KPIs
- Data-driven - an analyst that can turn raw, ugly data extracts into insights
- Able to very adeptly use SQL so you can be largely self-sufficient in your analytical endeavors
- Able to turn your data and insights into executive narratives
- An all-around great problem solver
- Able to advise and consult on the application and development of technical concepts relating to cookies, click tracking, etc.
- You take FULL ownership for the work you do and stand behind its quality; your goal is to become THE expert in the marketing channels that you support
- Excited to join an amazing team!
- 5-7 years experience in a relevant media/ad technology/network management role
- 5-7 years of experience and skilled knowledge of data tools that allow you to explore data and identify key trends and metrics (e.g. MySQL, Postgres, complex Excel functions)
- Highly proficient at analyzing data, providing projections, justifying decisions and communicating performance metrics to executives.
- Solid teamwork and facilitation skills
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills
- Intimate knowledge of data structures and attribution models.
ZipRecruiter is one of the darlings of the Los Angeles tech ecosystem with investment partners who have also invested in Snapchat, Twitter, The Honest Company and HomeAway. We are the fastest-growing jobs site in the U.S., and we're in search of talent that can jump onto our team and ensure continued success and growth.
The ZipRecruiter team is one of the most amazing company’s you will ever work with. Your colleagues will become your friends and consistent innovation will become your obsession.
As part of our team you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional benefits package
- Flexible Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- A fun environment where work-life balance is valued
ZipRecruiter is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics.
Privacy Notice: For information about ZipRecruiter's collection and processing of job applicant personal data for this job, please see our Privacy Notice at: https://www.ziprecruiter.com/careers/job-applicant-privacy-notice