Account Marketing Manager (ABM) at Overhaul
Who We Are
Overhaul is an intelligent, real-time supply chain visibility and risk management solutions company that allows shippers to connect disparate sources of data into the first fully transparent platform designed for the logistics industry. The result? Data that is transformed into critical insights that can instantly trigger corrective actions, impacting everything from temperature control to handling requirements or package-level tracking, ensuring cargo arrives at its destination safely, undamaged, and on time. We are a dynamic, innovative, and fun team who is highly committed to our customers' experiences and our Mission and Vision.
Overhaul is seeking an Account Based Marketing Manager. This role will play a pivotal role on the Enterprise Marketing team, owning and overseeing all aspects of target account identification, campaign creation and optimization from hierarchy to execution, sales enablement alignment, and data flow from marketing to sales team members. You will create highly affective and targeted campaigns serving personas within our target verticals for maximum conversions. You will work closely with internal and external creative partners to craft compelling creative ideas and stories and turn them into executions that capture our buyers attention to move them into conversion and down the sales pipeline. Success will be measured by the number of accounts we drive engagement in, how many are marketing qualified and how much revenue we can help to influence. The role will report directly to the Sr. Director, Enterprise Marketing with support as needed.
- Work with the Sr. ABM Manager and Sr. Director of Enterprise Marketing to define the Account Based Marketing strategy and execution
- Manage our Account Based Marketing platform: account tier selection, refreshing target list, creation of campaigns, pulling reports and making recommendations based off of analysis
- Partner with the Brand Marketing team to develop domestic and international campaign materials including, but not limited to, advertising, landing pages, inbound lead nurtures, channel activities, live/online events, and middle to bottom funnel content with the goal of building pipeline and accelerating bookings.
- Collaborate and partner with core marketing functions on campaign concept, custom content requirements, digital marketing support/message testing and creative development to ensure effectiveness for named and in-market accounts.
- Identify the most effective marketing messages, value proposition, materials, channels, and calls to action for personas and key accounts in the regions.
- Build then obsess over ABM metrics to ensure business impact. This role will be measured for success against driving brand awareness among target accounts, account engagement, and influenced revenue.
- Manage project timelines, quality issues & resources.
What you should bring
- Bachelors degree in business, marketing, advertising, mass communications or similar is required. MBA preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive marketing experience with 2+ years of direct ABM application.
- ABM tools such as Terminus, Demandbase or 6sense experience is a plus.
- You are a proactive self-starter, demonstrating high initiative and critical thinking. Proven ability to think strategically, but with exceptional attention to detail in execution.
- Positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to work with marketing and sales professionals, and ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously.
- Experience building and delivering of field marketing campaigns, events, executive and key account programs and partner activity.
- Understanding of pipeline management and metrics.
- Demonstrated experience sourcing and overseeing vendors for marketing program execution.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Team player with ability to collaborate, and also work independently.
- Flexibility to adjust to the dynamic nature of a startup.
- Occasional domestic travel to support events or visit HQ: 5-10% of time.
Our Core Values and how they benefit you as an “Overhauler”
Authenticity, Receptivity and Trust
· Extremely competitive base salary package
· 401(k) with Overhaul match
· Flexible working schedules
· Remote, hybrid, and/or In-office*
Encouragement and Learning
· Progressive advancement opportunity & career mobility
· Paid development personal stipend
· Monthly lunch and learns
· 2 Unique learning systems w/Instructor led content
Wellness and Integrity
· Rotating Overhaul “Perks @ work” (Discounts and Freebies)
· Overhaul fully provided healthcare plan
· Employee assistance & wellbeing programs
· New Parent/Family/Caregiver leave(s)
· Daily BAMM time (body and mind movement)
· Life by design vacation policy
Diversity and Inclusivity Statement:
Overhaul has always been, and always will be, committed to diversity and inclusion. Our Overhaul Culture Code’s top listed commitment is to “Diversity and Synergy.” All aspects of employment will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law. We strongly encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!