The Account Manager – Paid Social position is critical to Metric Theory’s award-winning results and industry-leading team. With support of the management team, you are given the autonomy to manage the entire lifecycle of the client from onboarding to renewal. The goal of the position is to support you on your growth track on your way to more senior level roles here at Metric Theory. Your responsibilities at this point include:
- Taking on clients in month 1, you will build & optimize Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest & other paid social campaigns for a roster of B2B, ecommerce, and lead generation clients across various industries, ranging from $10K-$500K/month in ad spend
- Define, monitor and analyze trends in clients’ KPIs
- Develop paid social strategy based on client-specific goals
- Actively test and analyze keywords, advertising copy, landing pages and positioning to drive results in line with clients’ goals
- Communicate performance results and strategy recommendations to clients & secure buy-in from decision makers
- Create quarterly business reviews & other client-facing presentations that outline performance, insights from testing, and key strategic opportunities
- Follow industry trends, contribute to our agency blog and help train our campaign management team
- Minimum 1 year experience in Paid Social Account Management, including tactical execution in accounts
- Open to personal account creation on all managed platforms offered (eg: Facebook, Snapchat, etc)
- Passion for crunching numbers, analyzing data, and navigating Excel spreadsheets
- You frequently find yourself stepping into leadership roles and want those around you to succeed
- You are a communication guru both on calls and through written communication
- ‘Driven’ and ‘Innovative’ are attributes commonly associated with you
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
Please note that even if you do not meet all of the above criteria, we encourage you to apply!Why We’re Frequently Ranked a Best Place to Work
- Work-life balance with an emphasis on personal well-being, including employee assistance programs and subscriptions to Headspace and Talkspace
- Authentic commitment to DEI efforts and sustainable growth. (Why Sir Martin Sorrell signed The Climate Pledge here!)
- Unlimited PTO and well-being days, 15 company-wide holidays including International Women’s Day, Juneteenth, and Indigenous People’s Day - to name a few!
- Excellent medical, dental and vision coverage with employer paid HRA to cover out of pocket expenses, guaranteed 401K contribution (even when you don’t contribute $1), pet insurance for our at-home companions, fertility care and 16 weeks of paid parental leave - and support for you when you return to work!
- Employee-centered work model with hybrid or fully remote opportunities
- Individualized respect and recognition for contributions and new ideas, affording employees the opportunity to make a difference on Day 1
- A commitment to developing you and your career through a two-year career development program
- Built in NYC's Best Company Benefits in 2022
- Built In NYC's Best Midsize Companies to Work 2022 (and Colorado!)
- Built In San Francisco’s List of Companies with the Best Benefits 2021
- Digiday Award for Most Dedicated to Employee Growth 2020
- US Search Award for Best Large Agency of 2020
- Search Engine Land Agency of The Year in 2019
- Digiday Worklife Award in 2019
- Inc. Best Workplaces 2017, 2018 and 2019
- Denver Business Journal’s Best Places to Work 2017-2021
- Our Search Marketers Get Recognized Too!
Compensation for Colorado Applicants:
- This role is exempt
- Base Salary: $55,000 - $65,000
- Target Annualized Cash Bonus: $10,000
- Target Total Cash: $65,000 - $75,000
As an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace, we prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, age (over 40), or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws where we operate. Our career development and mentorship programs help make sure all employees have an equal opportunity to grow and expand their personal and professional development.
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.