Account Manager, Digital Marketing - Providence, RI
Matter is an independent and thriving brand elevation agency unifying PR, social media, creative services, search marketing and digital marketing. From fast growth startups to established brands, we work with clients across diverse industries, including technology, consumer and professional services. We immerse ourselves in our clients’ worlds so that we can develop and execute strategic, content-rich campaigns that inspire action and build value through measurable results.
As we’ve grown, we’ve maintained focus on building and nurturing an inclusive, team-oriented and creative environment because we know that when we tap into our collective brainpower we come up with inspired solutions for our clients and because it makes for a happy place to work. We work with people we like and can learn from, making our jobs a positive aspect of a balanced life. At Matter, we prioritize employee diversity, equity and inclusion and value everyone’s unique story. We’re proud of the many awards that we’ve garnered as a Top Place to Work and as a Top Agency in the US, but we’re equally as proud of the many organizations that we’ve helped through our agency-wide volunteer initiative. If you’re the kind of professional that takes their work seriously, but also doesn’t take themselves too seriously, this could be the place to grow your career.
We’re currently looking for a dynamic, results-focused Account Manager to join our Digital Marketing team based in Providence, working with clients across the agency. The Account Manager will play a key role within the Digital Marketing team leading marketing strategies and projects for clients. This role requires superior account management skills, big picture strategic thinking, the ability to lead cross functional teams, and strong leadership to help grow and mentor the growing group.
The successful candidate will:
- Act as the primary client interface on marketing programs
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing to drive strategy and programs for our clients
- Lead the design and implementation of Digital Marketing campaigns across the full digital ecosystem – digital advertising, conversion marketing, social media, search marketing, and email. Hands-on experience executing digital programs a must.
- Work closely with the Director of Digital Marketing to uncover and execute on a range of revenue-generating initiatives, including demand generation for clients and the agency. [DC1] Be responsible for executing client projects
- Work with the Director of Digital Marketing to develop brand strategy, positioning, and marketing campaigns for clients.
- Be the client facing leader on high profile engagements ensuring objectives and projects are completed with excellence.
- Work with digital team and cross functional partners to impart digital marketing know-how and best practices
Along with creativity, drive and self-motivation, your previous experience and attributes will include:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant business experience
- 5+ years of relevant brand marketing & digital marketing experience working with b2b and b2c clients in the healthcare or tech (security experience big plus) industries
- Strategic thinker with a strong understanding of brand strategy, marketing fundamentals and the modern digital marketing ecosystem. Ability to solve complex problems.
- Superior cross functional project management skills. Excellence verbal and writing communications with the ability to motivate and galvanize teams towards a common goal.
- A comprehensive understanding of digital marketing with experience in search marketing, web development, analytics, email marketing and social media.
- Seeks out and adopts new technology and processes to improve performance internally and for customers
- Able to work in a fast-moving, dynamic, and team-oriented environment with the ability to work with multiple teams simultaneously
- Digital agency experience is a plus
Matter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.