Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 500+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Account Based Marketing Manager will play a vital role in scaling our digital demand machine. This Digital native will amplify the work of SecurityScorecard’s teams to consistently reach our target market and grow the company’s audience and following. This individual will drive new customer growth working cross-functionally by crafting engaging, thoughtful webinars and virtual events.
This role ensures our digital campaigns are reaching our target buyers with high quality content that tells the company’s story, educates prospects on cybersecurity challenges and presents them with a better way to protect their organization.
What you will do
- Support the digital marketing strategy and execute demand generation efforts across all segments of our business
- Drive customer acquisition with a consistent schedule of webinars and virtual events
- Collaborate closely with internal marketing, sales, customer success and product teams to create content, tell our story and position SecurityScorecard as the leader in the Security Ratings space
- Improve digital efficiency by driving down the cost of acquisition, effectively reaching buyers where they are, and improving conversion rates across the buying journey
- Work with third-party publications to grow SecurityScorecard’s following and reach new audiences
- Bring industry best practices and best in class methods to SecurityScorecard to advance and accelerate our adoption. Continuously monitor the environment, staying on top of trends and developments.
- 3-5 years of experience within digital, channel and/or field marketing
- Working knowledge and experience with running and project managing webinars and virtual events
- Develop and run hypotheses and run tests to quickly identify optimizations that improve business results
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly convey ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Leadership ability to manage a cross-functional virtual events, promoting with digital marketers, creating content with subject matter experts, and enabling sellers
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Cybersecurity/SaaS experience preferred
- Experience with Search (SEM, SEO) and Social Marketing (Paid and Organic) platforms a plus
- Experience with Marketing Automation platforms (ex. Marketo) a plus
- A history of collaborating with other marketing functions to drive business outcomes
- Experience with in a B2B context with both channel partners and direct sales force
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.