Account Based Marketing Manager, Enterprise at AlertMedia
The Account Based Marketing Manager, Enterprise will help us introduce AlertMedia to a wide variety of prospective customers via thoughtful, measured, and professional campaigns. We’re grateful for the opportunity to evangelize how we can help organizations communicate during critical events, and the Account Based Marketing Manager, Enterprise will lead the marketing team in creating thoughtful programs to position AlertMedia as a thought leader, generate new interest in our business, and create opportunities for the sales team.
As one of the most exciting start-up companies in Austin, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth.
Who you are:
You are passionate about creating sales opportunities and skilled in creating strategies and tactics that drive revenue. You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable creating an overall strategy as well as hands-on execution. You have a roll-up-your-sleeves approach with a willingness to support the team and business. You take extreme ownership of everything you’re responsible for and are driven to continual improvement.
Who we are:
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Lead integrated strategy for enterprise marketing campaigns, creating scalable, data-driven, multi-channel ABM programs (on and offline) for prospective AlertMedia customers.Ultimately, you’ll ensure our opportunity and pipeline goals for our enterprise segment are met according to plan.
- Develop creative account-based marketing programs that drive new business opportunities with enterprise level accounts through email campaigns, advertising, gifting, industry group partnerships, sales enablement, events, and more.
- Support a team of Enterprise Account Directors and Business Development Representatives, running collaborative campaigns that drive new business opportunities and nurture existing opportunities.
- Build and maintain ongoing communication with the Enterprise Sales Team. Meet with the Enterprise Sales team frequently to communicate upcoming marketing campaigns, gather feedback on program performance, and gain valuable insights from conversations with prospective customers.
- Collaborate closely with sales operations to optimize processes and reporting for our enterprise segment.
- Work with the entire marketing team to ensure campaigns are on track and teammates are meeting launch deadlines.
- Constantly measure and communicate opportunity and pipeline performance against expectations; make data-driven decisions to heighten campaign success; suggest and implement additional strategies to assist sales in creating more opportunities.
- 3-5+ years of marketing or related experience (at a B2B SaaS company, preferably)
- Account based marketing experience preferred, specifically in the enterprise segment
- A history of success creating and managing marketing programs
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders – both internal and external – to successfully deliver on programs and campaigns
- Highly organized project manager, ability to prioritize and manage competing deadlines
- Strong analytical skills with a keen eye for detail, and ability to make sound, data-driven decisions
- Detail oriented, with a strong commitment to excellent, mistake-free work
- Excellent communicator, with an ability to influence and compel through a confident and credible delivery
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment, while working across sometimes diverse teams
- Position is open for remote location except for in the following states: Alaska, Colorado, Louisiana, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington, West Virginia, US territories
- This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 5 years in a row
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.